Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Are Eurobond Investments Please? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are Eurobond Investments Please? (1345 Views)

Ecobank Transnational Incorporated $50m Eurobond Oversubscribed By 460% / Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Debut $450 Million Eurobond Oversubscribed / Eurobond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Eurobond Investments Please? by hectoro(f): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2019
Greetings to all the investment gurus in the house,

I was in my bank recently ( STANBICIBTC) and I overheard one of the staff marketing the product to one of their high net-worth customers. I was wondering if it’s something only rich people can afford since I have never received any email from them on such� - apparently they had sent an email to the chap but he didn’t respond. Can anyone shed more light on this type of investment and how it works?

Thank you very much in advance,

An
Re: What Are Eurobond Investments Please? by imagrg(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ask Google.

1 Like

Re: What Are Eurobond Investments Please? by ernie4life(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
hectoro:
Greetings to all the investment gurus in the house,

I was in my bank recently ( STANBICIBTC) and I overheard one of the staff marketing the product to one of their high net-worth customers. I was wondering if it’s something only rich people can afford since I have never received any email from them on such� - apparently they had sent an email to the chap but he didn’t respond. Can anyone shed more light on this type of investment and how it works?

Thank you very much in advance,

An

Here is a thread on eurobonds

https://www.nairaland.com/4667123/eurobond
Re: What Are Eurobond Investments Please? by freeman67: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Reasons People Are Broke / Paybis User, Get In Here Please (problem solved) / Why Should I Join O2 Worldwide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.