Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion (27825 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by naijacentric(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Kalixx:

Lol, no mind am. Na today? Woman weh we been trust sef don do us strong thing for past na. We get the experience.

Such confession is never easy to take and is always almost a permanent bruise on the man's ego

For men who truly love their wives (and are especially loyal) it can be likened to having a precious jewel or artefact at home (your wife) and a thief comes to carve out a piece.

You may refrain from throwing away d remaining piece of jewel in disgust, but when you keep looking at it, what do u remember?

The thief of course, lol. Especially if you saw his face while leaving and you know his identity. grin
boss u are 3 much too much sense wont kill u. I have been in that shoes women dont celebrate loyal men dis men even keep quiet when she cheats. The thing go dey always hunt the man timi should av just let it go i feel dey just want to milk the man on that stuff but he has disgraced himself indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Attention seekers.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Lexusgs430: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
I hope holy krest was consumed afterwards.......
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by DONFASZY(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
D earlier timi damugu stop allowin his wife to broadcast him on social media d bera for him

All dis public stunts is nw irritating

I prayed dis moni na
Who no do moni devotion for here

Why online post all d time

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by ABINTUK(m): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
Quite unnecessary to show the world.

Some things should be kept private.

That is how the low budget olossho couldn't keep her itchy pusssy private... Now looking for a man to blackmail and get public sympathy.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Fatoyinbo side chick...

Timi dakolo knows that his wife is +7th grade fatoyinbo and co used... anyway, since Timi dakolo hasn't chop his own before they marry, Timi quickly used marriage to chop ..... unfortunately , nah left over he met ....he's still enjoying his leftover wife Even as both of them are deceiving gullible people on social media that dey are doing morning devotion and also a devoted family...

I'm a Christian.... Morning devotion is the time of recharging your spiritual battery and this method they are using is not a good and scriptural way of doing daily devotional....
Read Mark 1: 35... And see how daily devotional shld be conducted

Aafani aadugbo!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by slimjosh231(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Very nonsense show off.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by seanjy4konji: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
so how is that our problem.

go to hell
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by iamdexteeni(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Inside life...i'blame myself for the clicks fa
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by awa(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
This two are so fake...live your life and stop this social media childishness
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by chiedozie198100: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Are these PEOPLE this FOOLISH..??

yes they are.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by MiddleDimension: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
DaSleak:
Love is indeed a divine every human enjoys and to fall in love with the right person completes it all.

Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola Dakolo look so in-love in new photos of the both of them together in a fresh morning video call.

The sweethearts were seen giggling in the heart-soothing screenshot of their call. ttimi captioned the photo :

MORNING DEVOTION IS IMPORTANT IN THE YARD.

https://www.thesleak.com/timi-dakolo-shares-loved-up-screenshoot-with-busola/

the kin fall wey this people go fall ba ehn, of course, that won't do much damage to them because they are a no body in the first place

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by LewinskyMon: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Morning devotion via facetime?
Publicity thirsty, blackmailing, broke couple.
All for the grams
grin
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Jacksparrow2019: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Who them help.....
Stupidity is when u make private matters public
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by BackToLife: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
I seen many senseless kill joys here that can't be happy for them once. At least, the fact that posting this gives them joy, happy family should be commended. A great sage once said "you can never get what you hate to see in others."
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Paige001(f): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
attention seekers
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by mokane28: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
My brother the TIMI DAKOLO IS A TIMID WEAK MAN, i have never really liked him but this whole saga has made me hate him with passion, he is a fool, had it been he is a small boy if i catch him i would have beaten him to stupor, he is a disgrace to real MEN
Wiifesnatcher:
agba okongbon undecided

I used to think the dude is smart and gather for upstairs until this Coza saga. such a disgrace to brotherhood exposing his woman out in public
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by mokane28: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
The guy is a weak man, his real names should be TIMID DAKOLO(THE KOLO MAN)
DONFASZY:
D earlier timi damugu stop allowin his wife to broadcast him on social media d bera for him

All dis public stunts is nw irritating

I prayed dis moni na
Who no do moni devotion for here

Why online post all d time

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by opebiboy: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Two broke azz looking for money they didnt work for
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by DONFASZY(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
mokane28:
[right][/right] grin
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by DONFASZY(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
mokane28:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Reactions on twitter trails Soundcity MVP Awards / "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi / 'I Was Born A Muslim' - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Preaches Religious Tolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.