Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President (686 Views)

Kano Guber: Governor Yusuf Was Not Qualified To Contest - Appeal Court / MC Oluomo Is Qualified To Be Oshodi Monarch - Prince Abdulwasiu Almaroof / FACT CHECK: Is Tanko Mohammed Qualified To Be The Chief Justice Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by tiredoflife(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2019
I will tell u a secret
The truth of the matter is when the Nigerian army was formed
No one was qualified
Like in America and in the world
The officer corps of any military is formed by the royal families while the commoners make the combatants
The regulars are made up of the elites
The idea is to make the ruling class officers while the slaves become the other ranks
So when the army was formed the British only went round to royal families to get gentlemen they groomed to be able to speak well
Hold their cutleries
Teach the ethics of being gentlemen
You dont need a degree to be a gentleman
U only needed a letter from a politician or a school head
It's just recently they issue of degree is introduced as the armed forces have evolved.
My dad was not a gentleman cos he didnt use our royal families name to enter the military
He was in ondo state and joined from there even though he had to produce his standard 6
After growing through the ranks he qualified to be a gentleman but left as he said the military became a padi padi thing
Now this my dad was part of the first set that formed the Nigerian navy cos there was no Nigerian navy nor air force
It was drafting from the army that formed the navy and the airforce
After many years of training in uk Holland india and all the military formed its own training school.
My dad was called back
So yes he joined the navy twice with his former rank restored and benefits
So there many things the court is not telling us that's why there are loopholes like if u have occupied so so and so positions
If u can read and write
The truth is these technicalities were created to keep the first set of military men
If these things are removed all our generals will be affected and all laws or treaties signed by them on behalf of Nigeria is rendered invalid
This the international community and Nigeria fears
So we can all rant as we like
Our babangida
Ty danjuma
Obj
Name all ur 1960s generals today went through this to be generals
Do u think they would want their powers strip from them cos u guys found out about buhari
It a necessary evil if not obj had the power to use it against buhari but he wont want to rock the boat
While I am sad about these things too
But the truth is all nations have a beginning where laws are bent and later straightened as times mature
These things I blame the government for not making the citizens understand how we came to where we are today
Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by huptin(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2019
tiredoflife:

I will tell u a secret
The truth of the matter is when the Nigerian army was formed
No one was qualified
Like in America and in the world
The officer corps of any military is formed by the royal families while the commoners make the combatants
The regulars are made up of the elites
The idea is to make the ruling class officers while the slaves become the other ranks
So when the army was formed the British only went round to royal families to get gentlemen they groomed to be able to speak well
Hold their cutleries
Teach the ethics of being gentlemen
You dont need a degree to be a gentleman
U only needed a letter from a politician or a school head
It's just recently they issue of degree is introduced as the armed forces have evolved.
My dad was not a gentleman cos he didnt use our royal families name to enter the military
He was in ondo state and joined from there even though he had to produce his standard 6
After growing through the ranks he qualified to be a gentleman but left as he said the military became a padi padi thing
Now this my dad was part of the first set that formed the Nigerian navy cos there was no Nigerian navy nor air force
It was drafting from the army that formed the navy and the airforce
After many years of training in uk Holland india and all the military formed its own training school.
My dad was called back
So yes he joined the navy twice with his former rank restored and benefits
So there many things the court is not telling us that's why there are loopholes like if u have occupied so so and so positions
If u can read and write
The truth is these technicalities were created to keep the first set of military men
If these things are removed all our generals will be affected and all laws or treaties signed by them on behalf of Nigeria is rendered invalid
This the international community and Nigeria fears
So we can all rant as we like
Our babangida
Ty danjuma
Obj
Name all ur 1960s generals today went through this to be generals
Do u think they would want their powers strip from them cos u guys found out about buhari
It a necessary evil if not obj had the power to use it against buhari but he wont want to rock the boat
While I am sad about these things too
But the truth is all nations have a beginning where laws are bent and later straightened as times mature
These things I blame the government for not making the citizens understand how we came to where we are today

Obj has a PhD same with Gowon, even if Bubu did not have a certificate when he joined the army, what stopped him from getting since? He is a lazy and intellectually deformed individual. Shikena!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by tiredoflife(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2019
huptin:

Obj has a PhD same with Gowon, even if Bubu did not have a certificate when he joined the army, what stopped him from getting since? He is a lazy and intellectually deformed individual. Shikena!

The problem is most of u wont listen
Even in America it was the same method to choose officers
It doesn't apply to all but it was a general rule
Even gown had to go back to school
After he left as head of state
If u know u have thei waiver over something
Why should u go and get a certificate
U want to tell me Rwanda after the war
Everyone had a certificate
Or Liberia
I hate Buhari more than u do
But nations are built by necessity and not by truths

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by Charleys: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2019
Because he closed the western border and opened the northern border.

Sai barber.
Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2019
Whoever wrote ds shit must be suffering from epidemic disease

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by huptin(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
tiredoflife:

The problem is most of u wont listen
Even in America it was the same method to choose officers
It doesn't apply to all but it was a general rule
Even gown had to go back to school
After he left as head of state
If u know u have thei waiver over something
Why should u go and get a certificate
U want to tell me Rwanda after the war
Everyone had a certificate
Or Liberia
But nations are built by necessity and not by truths

I asked a question! how come Bubu has refused to upgrade himself sinceeeee?
Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by tiredoflife(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
dirtydiva:
Whoever wrote ds shit must be suffering from epidemic disease

Being stupid is in ur DNA
Go through my post in nl
Learn history u wont but u would rather dwell in stupidity
Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by tiredoflife(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
huptin:

I asked a question! how come Bubu has refused to upgrade himself sinceeeee?

And I answered
He had a waiver
So what need is there to upgrade.
Education is not certification
Go read the story of Henry Ford
The owner of Ford motors when he was called an illiterate by an American newspaper
He didn't go to school but was able to prove he is educated
Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by huptin(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
tiredoflife:

And I answered
He had a waiver
So what need is there to upgrade.
Education is not certification
Go read the story of Henry Ford
The owner of Ford motors when he was called an illiterate by an American newspaper
He didn't go to school but was able to prove he is educated

Education is not certification ko, if you wanna defend somebody do it with sense, the kind of education that throws a nation into recession each time Buhari gets into power, is that one education? He has a waiver my foot, show me any where in the constituition where it says if you dont have SSCE it can be waived? Other head of states upgraded themselves he refused to, now to govern a nation has clearly overwhelmed him and you are shouting waiver!
Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by MylezKayn(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
This article is crap. The purpose of this write-up is simply to exonerate Buhari from his fraudulent and Deceitful claim of possessing a SSCE result while in reality he does not have one.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by tiredoflife(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
huptin:

Education is not certification ko, if you wanna defend somebody do it with sense, the kind of education that throws a nation into recession each time Buhari gets into power, is that one education? He has a waiver my foot, show me any where in the constituition where it says if you dont have SSCE it can be waived? Other head of states upgraded themselves he refused to, now to govern a nation has clearly overwhelmed him and you are shouting waiver!

U are still not learning
Nations are built on necessities and not certification
Its after a while the bent laws are straightened to push the old legs away
It's not new
Others upgraded doesn't make buhari not upgrading to be a crime
U went to uni after ur senior wasce doesn't make me a criminal as I refused to go.
The law is clear and will be amended as the old legs die off
Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by huptin(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
tiredoflife:

U are still not learning
Nations are built on necessities and not certification
Its after a while the bent laws are straightened to push the old legs away
It's not new
Others upgraded doesn't make buhari not upgrading to be a crime
U went to uni after ur senior wasce doesn't make me a criminal as I refused to go.
The law is clear and will be amended as the old legs die off

Not going to university does not make you a criminal, but it does make you unqualified for a role clearly earmarked for a university graduate

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by tiredoflife(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
huptin:

Not going to university does not make you a criminal, but it does make you unqualified for a role clearly earmarked for a university graduate

And who told u the role is earmarked for a university graduate.
The constitution says must have gone to secondary school
Blame the law makers.
Stop assuming what the law means to u
Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
tiredoflife:

Being stupid is in ur DNA
Go through my post in nl
Learn history u wont but u would rather dwell in stupidity
You don win ni
Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by huptin(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2019
tiredoflife:

nd who told u the role is earmarked for a university graduate.
The constitution says must have gone to secondary school
Blame the law makers.
Stop assuming what the law means to u

I only followed the example you gave, I did not say it is reserved for a university graduate, the law says it is for someone that sat for the senior school certificate examination and not just attend secondary as you are cleverly trying to imply, now we have asked Buhari to prove that he sat for SSCE and it has taken him donkey years to prove, instead he keeps presenting forged documents which in itself is a crime good enough to disqualify him, being a former head of state does not give him the immunity to start presenting forged documents up and down
Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by AgentNairaland(f): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2019
Affidavit Dey Now, Thank God For That
Re: Why Buhari Is Qualified To Be President by tiredoflife(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
huptin:

I only followed the example you gave, I did not say it is reserved for a university graduate, the law says it is for someone that sat for the senior school certificate examination and not just attend secondary as you are cleverly trying to imply, now we have asked Buhari to prove that he sat for SSCE and it has taken him donkey years to prove, instead he keeps presenting forged documents which in itself is a crime good enough to disqualify him, being a former head of state does not give him the immunity to start presenting forged documents up and down

Can u quote the said law where it said u must have sat for the exam

(1) (Reply)

FG National ID Card Check: Mine Is not Available For Collection, What Do I Do / JUST IN: Appeal Court upholds Senator Orkejev’s election / 26 Years Old Man Drowns At Lagos’ National Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.