Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

TECH Business Partners Wanted - - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TECH Business Partners Wanted - (223 Views)

Business Partners Wanted / Two (2) Serious Business Partners Wanted / NEW BUSINESS PARTNERS WANTED IN IBADAN AND AKURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TECH Business Partners Wanted - by AlphikkaTech: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Hey guys, I run a successful Website Design and Online book publishing business in Port Harcourt City and I am in need of partners to assist us in expanding. My vision is to build a multi billion dollar tech business with partners owning a percentage of the company. I am in need of people with persuasive writing skills for writing proposals, experienced businessmen who can provide valid advice so we don't lose money and guys with programming skills. We have launched our first product Rainygram.com and an app for Tertiary institutions is on the way. I don't need anybody to invest his/her money, I just need skillful and dedicated individuals to work with. If interested give me a call 08160288961
Re: TECH Business Partners Wanted - by menwubiye(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2019
AlphikkaTech:
Hey guys, I run a successful Website Design and Online book publishing business in Port Harcourt City and I am in need of partners to assist us in expanding. My vision is to build a multi billion dollar tech business with partners owning a percentage of the company. I am in need of people with persuasive writing skills for writing proposals, experienced businessmen who can provide valid advice so we don't lose money and guys with programming skills. We have launched our first product Rainygram.com and an app for Tertiary institutions is on the way. I don't need anybody to invest his/her money, I just need skillful and dedicated individuals to work with. If interested give me a call 08160288961
Nice one there
Re: TECH Business Partners Wanted - by SunFlow(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2019
AlphikkaTech:

Can you be a little elaborate?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Last Longing Rugs Without Machine / What You Guys Do When Your Salary Ends Too Early? / We Finance Sincere Company On Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.