Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Your Business Processes Automated Without Stress(subscribe To Our Erp)its Cheap! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Your Business Processes Automated Without Stress(subscribe To Our Erp)its Cheap! (221 Views)

Tools For Automating Business Processes / 10 Key Drivers Changing Business Processes, People And Services / How To Subscribe To Airtel 20X Recharge Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Business Processes Automated Without Stress(subscribe To Our Erp)its Cheap! by teejah03(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Good day,

It is really a pleasure writing you at this moment. We are willing to offer you our technological software to help your day to day business so as to help your monthly/yearly outcome. Please kindly read through and also find attached for a better knowledge about our products and services.

Rocheaux Technology Limited is a software company that specializes in Odoo ERP customization, SAP's, Recruitment portals, Business and Financial app, Application development, SaaS etc. My main purpose of writing is to give you a brief overview of our ERP software and how it can be of an advantage to you. ERP software are business management software that manages core business processes, such as Sales, Purchasing, Accounting, Human resource, Customer support, CRM and Inventory.

Adopting our ERP software will be of great advantage to your Account department, HR department, Customer support by helping you automate a lot of processes. It also has a way of comparing the inputs of each department to make analysis of what is profitable to the company which in turns improves the overall profit; all this done with little effort. Another advantage of our Odoo ERP software in comparison to other ERP software is that it can easily be customized to suit the user's need. Odoo ERP is currently being used by various organization which includes Toyota,Hyundai, Elton group, Arika and several others. We can avail ourselves whenever necessary for a face to face meeting to shed more light on the software as a whole.

I attached a copy of our ERP acquisition proposal and our Company profile to shed more light on our software and company. I do hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you,

Contact me on taiwo.clay@rocheaux.com or call on 08032794743 for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Acquires Tech Start Up For 'mind Control' Computing / Revolving Door Installation / Pos And Cash Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.