Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) (66749 Views)

Thick Boned Male Boerboel Puppy At Give Away Price. / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) / .Big Bone Rottweiler Female puppy at 12weeks For Sale . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
Suffer don dey transform the oyibo to albino grin grin grin
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by adecz: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin

Nobody can remain fresh under
this govt.

To show your loyalty, in this next Level,
you must become
as skinny as Baba Zahra or become like
a follow, follow zombie like "Osinbade".

The lifeless one recently congratulated
the IG of police on his skinniness.

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by ezedioranma9(m): 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
jedisco:
So what's the big deal about this?
Is it because she's white? Or someone just showing off his inferiority complex
It's part of news. Are you new to nairaland?

1 Like

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Kyase(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I think say na man sef
dollytino4real:
dis oyibo worwor sha
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
kinzation:
but I still love their ladies sha

I don't... Poor skin quality, poor hygiene, bad breaths, etc...

Nothing comes close to Negro, Latino, or Mulatto women. grin

1 Like

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by stanley000: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
kinzation:
who doesn't love white girls lol. they don't smell unlike these black ones with swollen pussy lips with onions smell lol
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Bishop(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
dis oyibo worwor sha

He looks more French or Liluputian i. e from Hungry, its a genetic feature he may look wawau to yoo just like you are to him.

Abi you be God wey make am.. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Goahead(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
kampari:
I know I should be minding my business but this one pass minding your business. She bought her own food and equally bought for her puppy
Your camera quality is horrible angry
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Rosay15(f): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
NL dis days tire me,
Some useless news wey Dey cover front page ehn
I tire, make dem kuku sell the site.
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by TempleHouse: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
That is the difference between how White and Black people treats pet animals.

White people treat Animals as part of the Family and
Black people treat Animals like a Scavengers to fend for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by planetx: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
If you live in their countries you will know that Oyinbo like dogs 100% more than they like black people and that is a fact. Why I don't understand why our people be kissing up to them in Africa.

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
I live in the US and this is normal stuff, i still wonder this made FP undecided

Besides why is she in Nigeria grin .. The country that's not on anyone's bucket list, most of their business around there end in Lagos or Abuja, I'm still surprised Sha

1 Like

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Like you said you should have minded your own business.
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Lugianostar(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
They attach human importance to their pets.
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
kinzation:

have you dated one?
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Halexgos3(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Which side for Onitsha be this
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by purples25(f): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
This news sef. Are we bush people? Whats so big about this?

I didn't see anything wrong with this behaviour until i grew older and realized that you cant mix in higher circles with this kind of behaviour. How can we interact with foreigners if we have this ooooh aaaaah see oyinbo mentality. Even the dog sef, we are all Gods' creatures, why wont she feed the dog. From kindness we shall become greater creatures.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by BanevsJoker(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
She looks like David Carradine.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
This rubbish post needs to be taken down
Theres no sense in it...and this isn't news worthy.
Whoever took that picture doesn't have sense.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Tylerbreeze(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Oyibo women kpekus sweet grin cool
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by dasparrow: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
Debramaye:
I live in the US and this is normal stuff, i still wonder this made FP undecided

Besides why is she in Nigeria grin .. The country that's not on anyone's bucket list, most of their business around there end in Lagos or Abuja, I'm still surprised Sha

When I used to live in Nigeria briefly, I saw a lot of non-black foreigners including Caucasians like her so clearly, Nigeria IS on people's bucket list even if it ain't on yours.

And if you truly live in the U.S as you claim, you should know that unless you speak with a natural American accent and have all English names, Americans will never see you as one of them. The Caucasian Americans won't accept you due to your race and neither will those hateful xenophobic black Americans so be careful how you talk about your country of origin because when sh!t hits the fan, Americans will be the first to remind you that you ain't one of them. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by freeman1010: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nothing worth drawing attention here.
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
dasparrow:

When I used to live in Nigeria briefly, I saw a lot of non-black foreigners including Caucasians like her so clearly, Nigeria IS on people's bucket list even if it ain't on yours.

And if you truly live in the U.S as you claim, you should know that unless you speak with a natural American accent and have all English names, Americans will never see you as one of them. The Caucasian Americans won't accept you due to your race and neither will those hateful xenophobic black Americans so be careful how you talk about your country of origin because when sh!t hits the fan, Americans will be the first to remind you that you ain't one of them. Just saying.
yeah I know, but seriously Nigeria is shit... All I see is selfishness and greed consuming the country, everyone wants in on the piece of cake when over here if you're working and paying your rent you'll be content, many people over here are content with what they see at the moment, some are even content with sleeping in their cars before finding their feet....

But in Nigeria it's get rich or die trying which doesn't make any sense, the mentality over there bleeped up, and people are still doing horrible stuff to make that money and they say money ain't the root of evil lol Bleep that

1 Like

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by dasparrow: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
stanley000:
who doesn't love white girls lol. they don't smell unlike these black ones with swollen pussy lips with onions smell lol

And what does that say of you that the only black ladies you attract are the ones with personal hygiene issues who smell like onions and have swollen pussy lips? I bet their swollen pussy lips are as a result of you Nigerian bred men raping your females from the time they clock 1 year old and then you stay wondering why their pussies become all jacked up as adults.

When you learn personal hygiene yourself, then you will stop attracting onion smelling women. However, since you most likely smell like stockfish, crayfish, ogiri, dawadawa or akpu yourself, the only black ladies that will be available to you will be the onion smelling ones.

And the only white women that will ever look your way are the single mothers with bad skin and jacked up teeth battling drug addiction and mental health issues who will connive with their white fathers to send you to the grave before your time like they did to that Nigerian doctor in the Ukraine. So be careful what you wish for.

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Originalsly: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
SendAbroad:

Whats the big deal in this news? Do you expect her to starve the dog?

The big deal should be the dog is allowed in the diner. Wherever she is from... she knows that is not allowed. And when we come up with strange illnesses... we would be wondering why.
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Ilekokonit: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha

More like White Woman taking the piss in Nigeria.

Where the silly woman comes from, even though they like their pets, they DO NOT take their pets into restaurants and supermarkets and the stupid piss taking woman knows this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nigerians love white people no be small, imagine this nonesense post on the front page and to think Nigeria is owing 9 billion dollars to an European company and we are not outraged or discussing that is crazy.

Anyway shey you want to be slaves to oyinbo by force, they will show you what they're made up off. 400 years of oppression has had no effect on your negroid brain.
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
SendAbroad:

Whats the big deal in this news? Do you expect her to starve the dog?
You didn't catch the jokegrin...,the thing is new to him(op) because if na naija lady, na bones and remnants the poor dog would have eaten or make the dog try enter calabargrin who even get time for dog self in Naija.
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
kinzation:

Me, too..
They are really amazin
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by golddust6000(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok, because of their yellow to,to abi
there toto no sweet at all, na water full dea, no grip
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
dis oyibo worwor sha
na the one wey Okechukwu see for obodo oyinbo marry be that o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) / Python Almost Strangled Indian Man To Death While Taking Selfie With It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.