Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

See What Gowin Emefiele Said About Nigerians And The Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Gowin Emefiele Said About Nigerians And The Economy (1662 Views)

Tinubu Drug Case- See What An American Said About Nigerians. (photos) / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See What Gowin Emefiele Said About Nigerians And The Economy by kreate1000: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
yaki84:

Typical of a fool.
Bye
Let me tell you, you don't have a bad mouth more than me, lets not start what you would regret.
Re: See What Gowin Emefiele Said About Nigerians And The Economy by kreate1000: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
yaki84:

Typical of a fool.
Bye
I hope you have a job now? This was someone begging for help some few months ago. If you look closely, you would find out its people like you that can't comprehend things properly that always fall out of luck. At every small chance to feel relevant you decide to insult people, I promise you, its not me you saw. Your parents have failed to raise you properly. It's a shame you only have power behind your cheap android phone with 10mb free data to talk trash. Sorry, its your parents I blame not you, because you are still trying to grow up. A graduate in marine biology, I wonder! Your fathers money gone to waste. You are just an educated illiterate. Urchin!
Re: See What Gowin Emefiele Said About Nigerians And The Economy by meccuno: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
yaki84:

Typical of a fool.
Bye
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update:on Kogi Elections / Na God Go Punish Anybody Wey Play Politics With The Coronavirus / Fairly Used Chairman For Sale— Twitter Taunts Oshiomhole (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.