Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up (710 Views)

Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number / Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth / "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up by MacTv: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ned Nwoko's son, Emzy has come out to lament that Regina Daniels is dealing with him seriously, just after revealing that the actress used voodoo on his father.

He stated that he has not been able to reach his father due to the fact that Regina blocked him with his father phone.

He went on to lay curses on the actress and called upon her mother to warn her daughter ‘ To Unblock And Undo What She Did, Else She Won’t Find It Funny Anymore..

He wrote;
“Its Over 3 Months Now I Have Not Heard From My Father, Not To Talk Of Seeing Him All Because @regina.daniels Blocked Me With His Phones,
Just Know That Someone Will Definitely Do This To Your Child Someday, Everyone Only Sees Mine But No Body Knows What She’s DOiN To Me Secretly,
@rita.daniels06 Please Warn Your Daughter, To Unblock And Undo What She Did, Else She Won’t Find It Funny Anymore.. This Should Sound As A Warning To You Madam Regina.
THANks & GoOD NiGhT”

More @ https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/09/regina-daniels-is-dealing-with-me.html

Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up by SLAP44: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
All I see here is a lazy son who doesn't want the father to enjoy his new wife.

Brother, go an make your own money and block Regina and your father.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
But his father should have made efforts to contact him, if he's saying the truth, except there's something else we don't know about.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up by ITbomb(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wait, na only for phone you dey take reach your father?
And you call yourself son
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up by BlessedNuel: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind first grin
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up by drips8(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
Regina is not really dealing with him
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up by uzohrome(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
A sign of wayward son. You don’t have respect for your fathers wife. Although you are still tender and may be under the influence of unadulterated weed. Smoke on son your entire system needs it. Odeh

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up by Sucremamito1: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
SLAP44:
All I see here is a lazy son who doesn't want the father to enjoy his new wife.

Brother, go an make your own money and block Regina and your father.
what do u mean by that,anyway,guess this is coming from a child abandoned by his dad
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up by DonBenny77(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nawah oh

Real life home video
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up by Bonebreaker(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
And here i was thinking we've had enough of all this regina daniel drama
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Seriously - Ned's Son, Emzy Opens Up by Kentura(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
This dumbfuck still don't get the signs.. Maybe someone should play some stepmom videos for him to understand what the slut wants..

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Nominated For 2020 Grammy Awards: See The Full List Of Nominees Here / Why Burna Boy May Not Win The Grammy Awards 2020 / Top 5 New Nigerian Artistes With Successful Careers In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.