Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Strictly For Mature Lady (i Need A Wife) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strictly For Mature Lady (i Need A Wife) (219 Views)

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Mature Lady (i Need A Wife) by itiswell1968196: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
I am in my late 40 years , Yoruba by tribe, a graduate,God fearing,,Christian, and a single father of a daughter, legally divorced, my wife left after I lost my job years ago, since then I have been struggling to make both end meet.
Please I need a mature lady for a relationship that will lead to marriage.. Please no insult
Please what's app or sms me on +2348036074574
Re: Strictly For Mature Lady (i Need A Wife) by ochibuogwu5: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
itiswell1968196:
I am in my late 40 years , Yoruba by tribe, a graduate,God fearing,,Christian, and a single father of a daughter, legally divorced, my wife left after I lost my job years ago, since then I have been struggling to make both end meet.
Please I need a mature lady for a relationship that will lead to marriage.. Please no insult
Please what's app or sms me on +2348036074574
It is good to seek a marriage partner through any media/platform however
If you are *a genuine born-again/Christian/Believer/Disciple of Jesus Christ*, someone who carries inside his *mortal-body* the *NEW-LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED (GOD AND MAN)* in exchange/replacement for your *dead/crucified flesh/self/human-will*, you will not advertising for a marriage partner not minding what went wrong in your past life. The new-life of Christ Jesus living inside you now because you have *sincerely and willingly believed the sound/unadulterated Gospel of Jesus Christ* after considering its cost(advantage; ETERNAL-LIFE and disadvantage DEATH OF THE OLD-SELF/FLESH) will grow you from baby-Christian to youth-Christian then to adult-Christian before He will lead you to any vocation (marriage, celibacy, singlehood; Matthew 19:12) and endeavours (business, profession, career, job, ideas; Jeremiah 29:11) he *originally planned for you from the foundation of the world*
Jesus Christ is *perfect God, perfect being, perfect Spirit, perfect Creator* who has already made plans for his creatures before he placed us inside our mothers womb if we only believe His Gospel willingly and sincerely.
Those who believe in Jesus Christ Crucified as God and Lord are not defined for a life of *trial and error* or *try your luck* or *submitting to motivational speeches* or *joining the moving worldly trend* or *accepting anything that each day/time/second/moment makes available*
He has *an already made plans for each human being in this world* but this *already made plans is available only in believing the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified with all willingness and sincerity* because the gospel is the only route/avenue he has decided to give *salvation to every human being under heaven both the righteous and the unrighteous* (Romans 1:16, 1 Peter 3:18, Acts 4:10-12, John 3:16-18, John 14:6)
Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

Xaturing : The God Of The Internet / Proof The Bible Is The Only True Word Of The Creator! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :monday, October 7, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.