Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,513 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) (26574 Views)

46-year-old Sinach Looking Stunning In New Photos / Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs / Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Pastor Chris that can't keep his home

Can't save his marriage

That one is he a pastor?
PLS DON'T BE QUICK TO JUDGE, ARE YOU MARRIED?? FOR HOW LONG!?? YET TO MARRY EVEN MOSES, THAT GREAT MAN OF GOD MARRIAGE AT A TIME BROKE UP. HIS WIFE CALLED HIM BLOODY HUSBAND THOU AT TO ME. HER FATHEQ LATER BROUGHT HER BACK TO MOSES, THAT WAS THE END OF HER AND HER CHILDREN. AS FOR BEING A PASTOR, LET THE GOD WHO CALLED HIM TAKE CARE OF THAT. BE CAREFUL WHEN IT COMES TO MOG

1 Like

Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by PCRepairer: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
nice one
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by Legendguru: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by Fulanization: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
She no get nyash
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by NwanyiOkpa(f): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Congo people have started wearing clothes? wow
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by Mechejy: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hahaha this people don’t believe that flesh and bloood can’t inherit the kingdom of God. Thank God sinachi closed her breast well well because I know they atimes open day bier breast in dressing
ZombieTAMER:
Pastor ris that can't keep his home

Can't save his marriage

That one is he a pastor?
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by Manlikepiece(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
All i know is dat she use to collect people husband...
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
See as all of dem humble as if dem nor go wipe behind d scenes grin
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
vineyardfarms:
PLS DON'T BE QUICK TO JUDGE, ARE YOU MARRIED?? FOR HOW LONG!?? YET TO MARRY EVEN MOSES, THAT GREAT MAN OF GOD MARRIAGE AT A TIME BROKE UP. HIS WIFE CALLED HIM BLOODY HUSBAND THOU AT TO ME. HER FATHEQ LATER BROUGHT HER BACK TO MOSES, THAT WAS THE END OF HER AND HER CHILDREN. AS FOR BEING A PASTOR, LET THE GOD WHO CALLED HIM TAKE CARE OF THAT. BE CAREFUL WHEN IT COMES TO MOG
Good doesn't have men . Stop shouting and there's nothing to be careful about. He is just a mere man just like you.
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by renewable1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
My everyday worshipper

Do you need a 1kva solar system? See our promo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by munanonye16: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
Keep on sailing
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
Better Peniss will fall on her
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
aaronson:
She only travelled with one trouser ni?
What made you think is the same trouser she wore?

1 Like

Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Good one to her but let us not hear another different story tomorrow. ...
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2019
Most religious country in Africa, poorest country in Africa
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 15, 2019
See as all d men carry belle..this in a poor African country o! Truly Africans have very low IQ
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2019
PureFace1:

I don't think Bible support staying in marriage by Force

At all, there are three things the Bible said can cause separation

1. Issues that are life threatening

2. If the other party commits fornication and it's unbeareable

3. If the other party can't do away with idol worship
Re: Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2019
enough dollars on enter that account...

if u know u know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Esther Nwankwo: Coordinator Of MBMN Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says / Georgina Onuoha Stuns In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.