Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Importers Digest: How To Get Trusted Chinese supplier While In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers Digest: How To Get Trusted Chinese supplier While In Nigeria (192 Views)

How Can I Get Trusted Delivery Agents In Ghana, Kenya, Uganda / Trusted Chinese Shipper @FETEONICS LOGISTICS / We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importers Digest: How To Get Trusted Chinese supplier While In Nigeria by BDservcom: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
I was at Trade fair last month to meet an importer, whom I have been persuading to buy into our services.
During our conversation, one youthful, handsome-looking guy walked in the office.
The dude smells nice, forthwith I developed a concern to connect with the guy.
The first reason was because of the cologne, I admire Tom Ford Oud oil fragrance. I had never missed a chance to compliment anyone that I run into wearing this fragrance.

And, the second reason is to sell the company’s services: freight forwarding and product sourcing and other services.
It didn’t take me time to disengage the importer who has been wasting my precious time for months.

I don’t need a soothsayer to tell me I need to focus on this new guy, whom I thought was an importer too.

Though it turned out the guy was not an importer yet! He intends to be, and that was the reason he came to see the man.
So he will introduce him to his Chinese buying agents and companies.
But the man being true to his nature has been playing games on him.
I will say it was divine that we ran into each other, ever since then we had become friends and I got a new client. The young man placed an order for his first private label production, that sum to 20 fleet container.

It was a win-win for both of us, the experience got me thinking, that many young entrepreneurs’ may likely be facing this challenge. So I have to put together this piece, which I felt can benefit many young entrepreneurs.
Continue reading here: https:///2kMSHQL

I hope this helps you, while, if you are too busy for this kind of task, here is where we step in; at TailoredTrack, we believe that finding the right product is the most important part of the job and We are always happy to go off in search of what you need, get it, ship and process the custom freight forwarding clearing services at a reasonable price and speed. Get in touch with us; WhatsApp us: +2348171836780

Continue reading here: https:///2kMSHQL

(1) (Reply)

Customized Nylon Bags,logos,jotters,paper Bags / Launch Your Business With Us / Easy Way To Make Money On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.