Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Youths And Their Sense Of Entitlement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths And Their Sense Of Entitlement (238 Views)

Sense Of Entitlement Syndrome In Nigeria Too Much – Ngige / Tunde Bakare Rejects ’Emi lo kan’ Politics, Warns Against Politic Of Entitlement / Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youths And Their Sense Of Entitlement by NaijaMutant(f): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Before i saw the below screenshot, i was discussing with a friend about the heavy traffick usually seen around Ejigbo/Jakande/Isolo axis of Lagos.

I was shocked when he informed me that a contractor was around the area some months back to commence work on reconstruction of the drainage on the road.

But was forced to stop work by area boys who insisted on being settled before commencement of any work.

The area boys argued that the contractors must have been paid before starting off and must give them their share.

The contractors left and never came back since then.

And the story continues......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths And Their Sense Of Entitlement by NaijaMutant(f): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
This is serious grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Must Obey Court Judgement On Payment Of Electricity Contractors ― SERAP / Nigeria Inflation Rate Lowest Since 2016 / AKHA Reinstates Suspended Abak LG Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.