Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son (6418 Views)

Laura Ikeji Just "Bought" Herself A New Chin (video) / Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji Just Share A Nice Picture / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by msmith247blog: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Linda Ikeji ISN'T BROKE .. SHe Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai for Her Son

Remember last year when Linda Ikeji bought her baby son ₦100m Bentley Mulsanne, Linda's Son is the proud owner of a new mansion - just inside of Dubai. We can't give out the exact address, for privacy reasons.

Linda Ikeji plopped down $2.3M for a New mansion for her son.

According to the home's listing - it has 7 bedrooms and 8 baths.

https://naijaroom.com/linda-ikeji-just-bought-a-new-mansion-in-dubai-for-her-son/

Here's a video of the new home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq8vLteJBIg

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by emeijeh(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
She has $2.3m yet cannot make her feet have one colour?!

Wonderful!!!!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by MikeBetty(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
emeijeh:

Wonderful!!!!!!!!
See Painment!!! You Wey Get One Colour, What Are Your Achivements?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by aolawale025: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Is anyone competing with her?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by NobleAngell(f): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Financial independence is everything. May God punish poverty wherever it dwells.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by Nuclear99(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Poverty pls na , just die

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by Vikzz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Vanity crew where are una? shocked

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by COURVOISier(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
That's how we stars do grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by Gadafii: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
The boy never ever begin Waka oo

The kind suffer wey I suffer baba God abeg don't let it be my children's portion,edakun embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by opebiboy: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Fake. Linda dont have $2.3million. She is a front for so many politicians and oil smugglers. The house in Banana island doesnt belong to her either

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by WorWorBoy: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by Optimistdude: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
emeijeh:

Wonderful!!!!!!!!

Savage grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by starbuck(f): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
And she keeps repeating sandals grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by Gulher: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
shey on top this same blogging

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by EtovalRealEst: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmm Linda should have contacted me na,I have properties for sale @ Lamborghini Residence in Dubia...but what can I say Congratulations... You always like whatever I like sha.It is a good thing ....
Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
One thing I'm very sure of is that, there is more traffic on nairaland than her blog. Only God knows how she makes these insane amounts

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by growtogeda: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
o God of connections, connect me too father
Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by abiolamitodun(m): 1:10am On Sep 15, 2019
Gulher:
shey on top this same blogging
I wonder oo
Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by Onyi22(f): 4:03am On Sep 15, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:17am On Sep 15, 2019
MikeBetty:
His achievement is 2000 nairaland likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by mamajj17(f): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2019
Don't believe all what you see on Social Media, more Reason rate of Depression is very high within our Society You can be there one day, it only takes Hardwork and Determination grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by NGRsenate: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2019
If you don’t have they will laugh at you, if you have they will hate you.

Aunty linda fire on joh. Don’t mind the hatuurs.

I key into her wealth. I go soon buy house for that dubai

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by Karemarealty288(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2019
That Crazy Aunty Kemi will start investigation ASAP.

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by franchasng: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2019
Nuclear99:
Poverty pls na , just die
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Congratulations to her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
emeijeh:
Wonderful!!!!!!!!
MikeBetty:
CyberEBOLA:
His achievement is 2000 nairaland likes.
Hahahaha cheesy grin wink.
Una don finish Emeijeh o.
As the boy carry the 2000 likes for head like gala always make us laugh.
You will even see the kid fighting and abusing people that 'come and show me your 2000 likes on Nairaland like my own'!
Just imagine rubbish!cheesy
You will see him referring people to the 2000 posts on a daily basis.
He even quote us saying different trash always,
we ignore him all the time of course.
Nairalanders no go kill person o.
Emeijeh, Better go find work do and make mama proud.
Kiddo with a misplaced priority!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
post=83514805:

You will even see the kid fighting and abusing people that 'come and show me your 2000 likes on Nairaland like my own'!
Hahahaha! Dont mind him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
But is this actually necessary?
Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by derrydinny: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
MikeBetty:
you that you are supporting her, what are your achievements?

na same shoe you and this guy dey, don't defend linda ikeji by caling another guy unsuccessful even though you are also unsuccessful

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by DeriNwamamatene: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
post=83514805:

[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son by MikeBetty(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
derrydinny:
you that you are supporting her, what are your achievements?

na same shoe you and this guy dey, don't defend linda ikeji by caling another guy unsuccessful even though you are also unsuccessful
Only Fool Like You Can Not Read Through The Lines. I Never Called Anyone Unsuccessful, I Only Asked Him To Show Us His Achievements. He Should've Ignored Linda Than To Bring Out Issues Of Her Legs. Does One's Ability To Make Money Lies On The Colour Of His/her Legs? Get Lost. FYI, I Dont Have Time To Reply Low Brains Like You.

(1) (Reply)

Why Chinedu Ikedieze's Affair With Nkechi Crumbled / Chioma's Best Friend, Kiku Reveals She Is Bisexual (photos) / 'If I Take Part In ‘No Bra Day’, Boys Will Die' – Sista Afia Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.