Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) (27779 Views)

Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos / 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Looks like an afonja

And ?
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by renewable1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
na wa o

Do you need a 1kva solar system? See our promo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THAT WOMAN IS NOT A NIGERIAN, SHE IS FROM A FRANCOPHONE COUNTRY, MAY BE MARRIED TO A NIGERIAN. ANY WAY, NIGERIA IS ALWAYS HOME TO ALL. YOU ARE WELCOME TO 9JA. TAKE TIME AND STUDY HER LIPS AND SPEECH YOU WILL KNOW.
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by gwarotango: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
vibbb:
Let's see how far they can go without foreigners contribution via their economy.
The drugs economy will most likely suffer
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Op,I read your report. You said the government arranged for the first flight that brought the first batch of Nigerians from SA?

Clap for yourself!
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Heart breaking. ... I saw tears welling up in her eyes....

Seems a nice lady...

I pray help gets to her ASAP....
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by ctleurocollege: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
If she's a Nigerian the government should get her out of there!, we expect more rescue flights

See my signature
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by sunday2olabode(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
dukeprince50:
they should chase them out of SA, these are the kind of people that will come to Nigeria only during election and vote animals and then run back to SA leaving us to suffer, she better come back, not to wait and come back 2023 and vote
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Speechless!...just imagine the kind of xenophobic attacks that Ramaphosa mosquitoes will carry out on her body overnight!
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Majid1990(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Rubbish story what was her purpose of being there and whose child is that? Hope is not some SA miscreant that got her pregnant.... Please proper investigation should be made for better society we don't wanna raise idiot here I Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Yankee101: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Is there anyway to reach and help her?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This is the harsh reality a good number of Nigerians face in South Africa.

South Africa is merely slightly better than Nigeria in terms of economic opportunities and when one factor in the inhumane attacks on foreigners, that slight advantage disappears, especially for those who have experienced the attacks.

The sole thing that might attract Nigerians is the infrastructure which is not entirely world class but it's just that our leaders have failed us.

May the lord be her strength.
Im sure you have never set foot outside Niggeria but you know SA is slightly better. Likr I said what is it that South africans are doing that Niggerians dont do to themselves.
Deportation- Niggerians deport fellow citizens
Harrasment- Niggerians do it to each other
Killings - do I need to talk?
Looting - e dey happen
and the interesting part is while in South Africa its hooligans that do such, in Niggeria its the police and soldiers with the blessings of the government that do such
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by phew09(f): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Im sure you have never set foot outside Niggeria but you know SA is slightly better. Likr I said what is it that South africans are doing that Niggerians dont do to themselves.
Deportation- Niggerians deport fellow citizens
Harrasment- Niggerians do it to each other
Killings - do I need to talk?
Looting - e dey happen
and the interesting part is while in South Africa its hooligans that do such, in Niggeria its the police and soldiers with the blessings of the government that do such
Lol

I schooled in Sa

Durban university of technology and UkZN

Don't always be quick to sound slow in front of an anonymous person..

Please pray tell, what are economic opportunities in South Africa with a 30% unemployment rate?

And tell me the companies that would employ Nigerians with their qouta system type of employment?

Plus how can Nigerians deport fellow citizens? that is very interesting for someone who is well travelled like yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Mylovelife: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THAT WOMAN IS NOT A NIGERIAN, SHE IS FROM A FRANCOPHONE COUNTRY, MAY BE MARRIED TO A NIGERIAN. ANY WAY, NIGERIA IS ALWAYS HOME TO ALL. YOU ARE WELCOME TO 9JA. TAKE TIME AND STUDY HER LIPS AND SPEECH YOU WILL KNOW.

Thinking same, her English doesn't sound like Nigeria's.
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Autotech312(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Germannig:

Clearly she is. The head scarf and the accent. She said Ome for Home

Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Oloripelebe: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
Comeback before we share tradermoni finish
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by TotoNaRubber: 12:15am On Sep 15, 2019

Wow what a strong woman, upon all the stress sleeping outside and managing with a young child she still manages to smile.

Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:53am On Sep 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Lol

I schooled in Sa

Durban university of technology and UkZN

Don't always be quick to sound slow in front of an anonymous person..

Please pray tell, what are economic opportunities in South Africa with a 30% unemployment rate?

And tell me the companies that would employ Nigerians with their qouta system type of employment?

Plus how can Nigerians deport fellow citizens? that is very interesting for someone who who is well travelled like you
With all your Durban educationa apparently they didnt teach you how to answer questions either. I asked and you are firing off your own. Who is the slow one? Thay the Durban school found your type school worthy says a lot about the school
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Olyroks: 3:39am On Sep 15, 2019
Your chicken brain is affecting your sense of reasoning
dukeprince50:
they should chase them out of SA, these are the kind of people that will come to Nigeria only during election and vote animals and then run back to SA leaving us to suffer, she better come back, not to wait and come back 2023 and vote
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Oluwo1: 3:49am On Sep 15, 2019
dukeprince50:

You think someone that cant afford a return ticket for herself and her child came home fee months ago to vote ?? What you drinking this weekend? Pass me some
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Bar1941(m): 4:47am On Sep 15, 2019
dukeprince50:

FOOL
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Dredgemaster(m): 5:00am On Sep 15, 2019
dukeprince50:
. You reason just like animal, village champion!
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Vainglory: 5:34am On Sep 15, 2019
That is not a Nigerian. She sounds more like a Ghanaian to me. She may be cashing in on the free ride out of South Africa.
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

With all your Durban educationa apparently they didnt teach you how to answer questions either. I asked and you are firing off your own. Who is the slow one? Thay the Durban school found your type school worthy says a lot about the school
You are still slow and unecessarily proud

What exactly are your questions in the gibberish you scribbled together in your first unwaranted post. grin

People like you are those that end up selling drugs on the streets of SouthAfrics when the hash reality of south Africa hit them like a rock. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by juman(m): 6:42am On Sep 15, 2019
One nigeria has failed us.
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by mercyvivv(f): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2019
Come back home, you've tried "abroad" it obviously didn't work out. Sometimes what most of these folks who depart this country in quest of greener pastures elsewhere truly need is PATIENCE.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by dagman: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2019
gypsey:
yea? why is God not doing Anything now? clearly she is there waiting for Humans to rescue her, while the Useless God is Just watching.

God doesn't exist.
May God forgive you
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are still slow and unecessarily proud

What exactly are your questions in the gibberish you scribbled together in your first unwaranted post. grin

People like you are those that end up selling drugs on the streets of SouthAfrics when the hash reality of south Africa hit them like a rock. cheesy
Actually we end up selling drugs to people like you who are too dumb, and dont know any better. Durban educated that cant differentiate between harsh and hash. I guess its all that hash that's fúcked your head up.
Re: Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Actually we end up selling drugs to people like you who are too dumb, and dont know any better. Durban educated that cant differentiate between harsh and hash. I guess its all that hash that's fúcked your head up.
It's not its mr educated slowpoke cheesy

I don't do drugs, but judging by your temperament it's safe to say you sniff what you sell grin

Nothwithstanding, I am not the source of your frustrated, face the people that failed you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Visits Redeem Camp For The First Time Months Before Presidential Election / Shekau, Abu Mus’ab, 79 Others Top List Of Wanted Terrorists By Nigerian Army / Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.