Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online (51633 Views)

₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week / Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Amanda4life: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Not the vehicles but the mind of people who are going to work with the vehicle
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by salbis(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
BafanaBafana:

All the buses and in Adamawa state government house are IVM motors, same for the pick up trucks. Most contracts for military vehicles are now awarded to Innoson so what tribalism are you talking about? MDAs both federal and states do business where they will get their own share.
Simple
We love to pretend in this country. Be honest to yourself, and ask this question, if Innoson were to be a northerner, will he get huge patronage from the government? BTW, i'm a northerner.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by dfrost: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
NaijaMutant:
Innoson must become a global automobile manufacturer by fire by force grin

Every Igbo must think innoson first

What are the incentives promoting patronising his vehicles?

I sent a mail to them once and they never replied.

Does he even think of selling his car to the average man on the streets? He should spread the payments for salaried workers to 5 years.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by engrchykae(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
salbis:
Innoson is not getting the required attention and patronage, simply because he is from the so call 5%. #Sad!
our 5% patronage would be enough for ivm.
ivm should also do promo at least in the south so that people should get to see what they have to offer and from there addiction set in.
if 5% governors and business owners patronize ivm,that's enough to boost the company and make it a popular brand.
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by mutvy: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thank you sir, your Excellency.God bless you.
Make thunder fire those governors that still purchase foreign vehicles.

1 Like

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by visionex: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mckandre:
Afonjas will avoid this thread like a plague grin
Stop talking nonsense here.stop disgracing the rest of us that are sane

2 Likes

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by visionex: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
engrchykae:
our 5% patronage would be enough for ivm.
ivm should also do promo at least in the south so that people should get to see what they have to offer and from there addiction set in.
if 5% governors and business owners patronize ivm,that's enough to boost the company and make it a popular brand.
Needless statement,we cannot be enough for ourselves sir
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by BarrElChapo(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
No no no when every American no dey think General Motors I no gree.. yes patronize but not our first option.
P.S the cars aren't even too affordable.. Imagine that IVM G80 being valued at N25m how many people fit afford am ?

NaijaMutant:
Innoson must become a global automobile manufacturer by fire by force grin

Every Igbo must think innoson first

1 Like

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by ebusmus: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Subduer:
Igbo Governors should lead in SUSTAINING Innoson to become like Indian Automobile Manufàcturers.

CHILDREN OF HATE, THEY'VE STARTED THEIR BIGOTRY AS USUAL

2 Likes

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Excuzeme: 12:31am On Sep 15, 2019
salbis:
Innoson is not getting the required attention and patronage, simply because he is from the so call 5%. #Sad!

That is not true!
Are aware that Innosson Chairman himself drives a RANGE ROVER as his personal SUV, an not the Innosson IVM?

Think over it for a minute.

Its all about what you can get for your money though l will encourage we purchase locally, just to boost local production in Nigeria.
Charity should start from home.

1 Like

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Excuzeme: 12:36am On Sep 15, 2019
Tomide007:

Lol....enter kano first, Benz everywhere.

Use to be Honda vehicles?

Baa- Honda, Baa-Car.
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2019
Otunbascotty:
Kudos to the governor. An average Nigerian doesn't and will never understand that the insecurity in the southern region especially the western region is to push the agenda for state police which is the brain child of a group of politicians. This is to further enhance their grip on the areas they control. 2023 will definitely determine Nigeria's destiny.

Which destiny when they can't allow youths to be part of the cabinet.. we cannot operate as a nation we need to reshuffle our system, improve our technology and create more jobs with it. We are far behind.. need to wake up quick. The time I know Nigeria will wake up is when dangote finish building that refinery then u will will see what I mean

1 Like

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:49am On Sep 15, 2019
The first female governor of Nigeria grin
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Zikora1000(f): 3:05am On Sep 15, 2019
omoadeleye:
Innosson company should not stop there, they should also ensure that they are delivering quality mobiles
what do u mean by quality mobiles? have you tried it before? innoson vehicle truly made me believe that something great can actually come out of this country. very strong, efficient and durable.

1 Like

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Mckandre(m): 4:50am On Sep 15, 2019
visionex:

Stop talking nonsense here.stop disgracing the rest of us that are sane
relax bro na play cool
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Mckandre(m): 4:52am On Sep 15, 2019
omenka:
That is what you pray the thread is turned into so people like you who would NEVER have anything useful to contribute to the discourse would have something to say.

Hopefully, you will be put to shame as members stay on the positive lane irrespective of their ethnic or political divide.
Burgerlomo:

make una chill, cool everything na play. Ve a great day
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by mildteddy(m): 5:02am On Sep 15, 2019
Mckandre:
Afonjas will avoid this thread like a plague grin

1 Like

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Fuckyoumod: 5:17am On Sep 15, 2019
legitnow:
Y is Lagos still buying India vehicle wen they can use made in Nigeria.

I hope Sanwo will extend the bridge to IVM.

Let us make peace not war.
IVM made in Nigeria is more expensive that foreign made

Why?

1 Like

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by dikeizu1(m): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2019
Good one for the governor there,but don't travel yet
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by BENARI: 6:32am On Sep 15, 2019
bigmodo:
Made in China, assembled in Nigeria.
isn't it better than made in China, assembled in China?

Leave the hate, and use your brain.

1 Like

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by BafanaBafana: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2019
salbis:
We love to pretend in this country. Be honest to yourself, and ask this question, if Innoson were to be a northerner, will he get huge patronage from the government? BTW, i'm a northerner.
No he won't, unless he plays ball. BTW I am a northerner too
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2019
winzy:
Only little reasonable thing this man has done for 5 years in power!
Say what you know. When last did visit Enugu or Nsukka ?
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by mercyvivv(f): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2019
legitnow:

Perhaps, Tata and the rest of them are ready to play ball, Innoson IVM may not. When I mean "ball" I believe you know I'm not referring to a soccer game. grin
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by engrchykae(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2019
visionex:

Needless statement,we cannot be enough for ourselves sir
we are more than enough for ourselves.
any other person is a bonus
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by EgunMogaji2: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2019
legitnow:

Please what Indian vehicles did Lagos buy?

Thanks.
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Toroso: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2019
Pictures of the Inosson vehicles are Ugwuayi should leave his cock n bull take for his people.
HeWrites:

Enugu State Governor, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, is currently trending online after he patronized Nigerian-made Innoson Motors, Igbere TV reports.

This is even as political pundits have been heaping praises on the Governor for unveiling new strategies to tame security challenges in the state.

Igbere TV had reported that Gov. Ugwuanyi, on Wednesday, unveiled the new vehicles purchased to enhance security operations at the community level.

The vehicles include 100 pieces of Innoson Hilux vans for use by the Nigerian Army, Police and the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC), among others.

The remaining 260 vehicles, which were approved during the governor’s recent security meeting with all the members of the State Assembly, Local Government Council Chairmen, the Director of State Services (DSS) and the Security Chiefs of DSS in the council areas, will be distributed to the 260 electoral wards in the state.

The security vehicles will be deployed to provide services for community policing, Vigilante/Neighborhood Watch and Forest Guard operations.

The governor said his administration will also purchase motorcycles as well as bicycles, adding that it equally intends to partner churches and other organizations for intelligence gathering, among other strategies.

See some reactions below...

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/989799/100-innoson-jeeps-gov-ugwuanyi-trends-onlinephotos/
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Ipodisacriminal: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=Seetto post=82237359]
Nigeria should patronise IVM, regardless of ethnic difference..[/quoet

@legitnow
You said let's make peace and not war.why do u have to mention sanwo olu in your sentences when you can mention another state governor in the north or your same SE.how many other SE governor has purchased this cars aside the trending governor today.you never knew sanwo olu's plan in the next years to come about IVM.lets embrace peace and not war,and always stops to been sentimental in life....

One love
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Ipodisacriminal: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Please what Indian vehicles did Lagos buy?

Thanks.

I do not know for them ooooo

Sentimental set of people

1 Like

Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Ipodisacriminal: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2019
mildteddy:

Because IVM is in Vogue or what

I tire for this people self

Why would afonjas avoid the thread

Let's be honest and reasons ahead of time instead of been tribalistic with one another

Am an igbo man but I hate been tribalistic

So stop it as well one Nigeria
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by Ipodisacriminal: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2019
ebusmus:
CHILDREN OF HATE, THEY'VE STARTED THEIR BIGOTRY AS USUAL

Believe they are always tribalistic I don't know why

What is there in this IVM

I do not hate it,it's a very good innovation

But not that their fellow SE kids should come here and be bragging

Well it's not their fault

iVM is their own g wagon
Re: 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online by demefa(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2019
Tell them they dont know, and too innocent only assemble these cars
J111333:
What is Innoson Jeep? sad

Jeep is a brand just like Innoson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.