Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Transcript Of 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Released - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Released (16862 Views)

Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Released by wirinet(m): 12:07am On Sep 15, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

I can swear an affidavit to that. Atiku v PMB 2019
Are you a bot? Atiku vs PMB is only about qualification for president and not for medical doctors.
The qualifications for medical doctor (or even journalist) is much more stringent that for president.
Re: Transcript Of 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Released by Klins2000(m): 2:05am On Sep 15, 2019
My name is Professor Chukwuemeka Akintunde Abdullahi
BSc (Hons) Politics, Philosophy and Economics (OAU, Affidavit)
MSc Human Resources Management (LSE, Affidavit)
PhD Human Resources Management (MIT, Affidavit)
Professor of Human Resources Management (Harvard via Affidavit)

I'm ready to serve Nigeria ... CAA 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Released by MoIbrahim: 6:15am On Sep 15, 2019
Good luck

MylezKayn:

When time comes I'll present the necessary class pictures and my classmates.
Re: Transcript Of 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Released by Enice(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
MylezKayn:
A tribunal ruling that will go down in history as the worst perversion and miscarriage of Justice

Modified: Y'all should call me Dr. MylezKayn. I have a Ph.D from U.N.N in Anatomy based on my affidavit. Anybody who disagrees with me would be referred to Atiku vs Buhari case
spewing trash as usual. all the constitution requires of you is to convince INEC and no other. if you like lie say you be doctor of cockroach e no concern me. but take note, fordgery is a criminal offence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Released by Bidi123: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
If really there is no server, why did government budgeted and trained personels for server. Buhari's government is most clueless and corrupt government since the existence of Nigeria.
Re: Transcript Of 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Released by mercyvivv(f): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
Are they going to present the transcript to Atiku or what?! grin
Re: Transcript Of 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Released by MylezKayn(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Enice:
spewing trash as usual. all the constitution requires of you is to convince INEC and no other. if you like lie say you be doctor of cockroach e no concern me. but take note, fordgery is a criminal offence
slowpoke Did I specifically mention your name and force you to read and react to my comment?
Kindly GTF outta my MT. I don't have strength to engage zombies tonight
Re: Transcript Of 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Released by Enice(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2019
MylezKayn:

slowpoke Did I specifically mention your name and force you to read and react to my comment?
Kindly GTF outta my MT. I don't have strength to engage zombies tonight
this is a public forum. anybody can comment on anybody's mention. so get the fvck off if you don't want me to. and once again. stop spewing trash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages / Repentant Boko Haram Members Invade Police Station In Borno / Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day Celebration Kicks Off In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.