Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Beware Of Quarks Condemning Your Gadgets - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Beware Of Quarks Condemning Your Gadgets (645 Views)

Shop For Your Gadgets With Style!!. / Fix your Gadgets in time and for a token amount. Know prices +more / Buy Your Gadgets (games, Microphones, Tablets, Speakers, Camera, Pianos, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Quarks Condemning Your Gadgets by Oloyedecherry: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
I recently noticed that my laptop (HP) is no longer charging and the battery is drained. I took it to one technician in our area on a saturday, that is repairing phone and laptops, i initially thought that the problem might be from the power pack, so i asked him to test the power pack first, which worked fine, the next culprit could be the charging port, but he claimed he won't be able to test that till monday, only for me to call brother while i was in office to know how far with the system, brother was now telling me that he is servicing the mother board, that there is nothing wrong with the charging port and i should call back the following day which is tuesday, Only for brother to tell me that the mother board has gone bad on Tuesday, that i should forget about the system and buy another one, My head went blank immediately, i really don't know where to start from, i was like (In this buhari Economy) i wasn't myself throughout that day in the office, after which i instructed someone to go pick it up for me, after which i called another area brother, who now introduced me to another engineer, it was then we discovered that the problem with the system is just the "KEYBOARD" which costs less than 4k ( workmanship inclusive) and the system is now working fine again, if i had listened to the technician's advice...That is how i would have thrown my system away and be looking for money to buy another system......The lesson i've been able to drawn from the whole movie is that whenever a technician condemns a gadget, always endeavour to take the gadget to other technicians, you might be in for a big surprise just like me..
Re: Beware Of Quarks Condemning Your Gadgets by udemzyudex(m): 5:27am On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin grin

.The motherboard is gone and you should forget about the system and buy another one grin

He didn't even say change the motherboard but complete system grin grin

This one strong.

(1) (Reply)

My Computer Some Times Just Get Blurry / Zinox Driver Needed / Nairaland New Outlook- Lessons To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.