Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo (5688 Views)

Toni Braxton Hugging Dignitaries At Obaigbena's 60th Birthday Party In Lagos / Toni Braxton In Lagos For Prince Nduka Obaigbena's 60th Birthday / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by Gistvic: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian actress, Ini Edo reacts to Toni Braxton flashing her boobs in new photo. Gistvic Reports.

The actress who was wowed by the photo wrote:
"I have loved you for the longest ..this pic gives me so much joy��"

Toni Braxton was embracing her body after undergoing a fitness routine that makes her feel 29 again. The american singer is actually 51 years of age.

We could recall her sister, Tamar Braxton also posted a semi-nude photo which her boyfriend, David Adefeso reacted saying, "@tamarbraxton WOW! talk about beauty, brains, and style❤️❤️❤️❤️�❤️�all combined in one bundle of extreme sexiness������!!"

SOurce: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/09/ini-edo-reacts-to-toni-braxton-flashing.html

Re: Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by Gistvic: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by emeijeh(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Senseless

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by asanwafo: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Na stylish mess she wan mess so?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by seunmohmoh(f): 12:01am On Sep 15, 2019
Mtcheew
Re: Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 15, 2019
Ass licker

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by Alex09(m): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2019
U will only get blasted if u try it
Re: Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by Crazeworld(m): 5:09am On Sep 15, 2019
Lies
Re: Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by tillaman(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2019
grin
Damn she’s fine I really love this woman but it would have been so nice if she exposed a little bit more nips To complement the beautiful body!

While some Struggling Nigerians are already flaunting or saving up for Iphone rivaldo!
Imagine Toni Braxton with her $14 miliion wealth she’s still using her iPhone 6s+

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by rex444(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2019
Make she sef start workout
Re: Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by EkunKekere: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
51 years old. I'm impressed...

[img]https://i./Dng4.gif[/img]

[img]https://i./3lc9.gif[/img]
Re: Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by DaddyMorenike: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
51 and still like this. Wow, it's massive Mehn. GOD knows I would still cheat on her. Smh
Re: Ini Edo Reacts To Toni Braxton Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ini Edo flash your own na. With folds in your stomach and breast pointing in all directions.

Do exercises. No.

Na so so eat this and that from sugar daddies una sabi.

(1) (Reply)

Female Pastor Give Her Breast To A Member To Suck As Deliverance (video) / Mr Ibu With Fans At Golden Icons Party (Video & Pics) / Curvy Model Symba, Shares Hot Racy New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.