Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs (31676 Views)

Burna Boy And Rema On Obama Favourite Songs Of 2019 List / Chioma Confirms Pregnancy For Davido, Thanks Her Friends Supporting Her / Davido Thanks His Daughter For Throwing Him Best Birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by MhizMuna: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
The soon-to-be husband, Davido, has expressed appreciation to Adekunle Gold for helping him out with one of his favourite songs on his upcoming album.

According to Davido, Adekunle Gold and himself scripted one of the most amazing songs on his yet-to-be released album.

Davido took to Twitter to express how thankful he is.

However, some fans did not take it lightly as they rubbished the artiste for not being able to write his own songs.

see reactions below:

https://www./2019/09/davido-thanks-adekunle-gold-for-writing-one-of-his-favourite-songs-on-his-forthcoming-album-fans-react.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by Tobinrobin(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Adekunle has been & is a talented musician. His lyrics isn’t always watery and it’s quite okay at least for the modern times we live in. His alternative sound is top notch

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by Teeyin(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
That's what others find difficult to express...u did cos u've gotten a cheerful heart

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by oluwasegun007(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
It's goona bam since it has touch of gold.

Davido song always make sense if lyric is not from him.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by ursullalinda(f): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one from Davido. It's always good to show appreciation when pple do things for us.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by Otutu1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
The boy just doesn't want a scandal when the album is released and that song is the headliner

And what is Co-wrote sef?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by helinues: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Dekunle should man up with his music.. Though lyrically good but the delivery has not been up to expectations.

Mr Easi no good like Gold o but respect to him. He is really pushing more than his limits muscially

6 Likes

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by VillageHead: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nice

Only a grateful heart can show appreciation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by shamecurls(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Whenever Davido hypes an upcoming song, be rest assured you will need a muffler cos the noise will be terrible

6 Likes

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by ucsquare(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Now that's how star do...not like some people dat names a song ghetto love and na only korlor-bi- kor he shout throughout.. grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by richard870(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by Mykelhendriz: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hate him or not.. He is still one of the greatest Nigeria artist we have now.. Take it or leave.. OBO my man

24 Likes

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by oluscofield(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
can't wait to hear the noise

1 Like

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by CaptainPlanet(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wailers everywhere!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by potbelly(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
Touch of Gold...
Touche... cool
Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by PCRepairer: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
i just like this davido somehow

5 Likes

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
For ‘co writing’. Not ‘writing’

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by materialproject: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Not like 2face and black face

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by shomutuski(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wdf would they bash davido!!!! Nigerians are to slow to grasp that the world is moving so fvcking fast. This is 2019, no one cares about who writes your songs as long as you puttinf good shvt out on airplay. Ffs

1 Like

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by Badmod: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Adekunle Gold... no bad song..
Aramide..
Simi..
I love their vibes..
And my Alte guys too..
Nonso Amadi.
Wurld.
Maleek berry
Odunsi the Engine.
Johnny drile..
And the queen of Naija music scene...
ASA...
These guys have blessed my ears.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by growtogeda: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
whether he can write music or not
whether he has good voice or not
all I know is that he is hard working and hardwork beats talent everywhere in the world

7 Likes

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by BlessedNuel: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
OBO Baddest
Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by mayweather145: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
omokoginimi:
For ‘co writing’. Not ‘writing’
sister it seems yours don't have any difference .

1 Like

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
materialproject:
materialproject:
so sad no acknowledgement.

1 Like

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
David anytime anyday
Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
mayweather145:
sister it seems yours don't have any difference .
Sister, do you understand the prefix ‘co’?
Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by mayweather145: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
omokoginimi:
Sister, do you understand the prefix ‘co’?
sorry you were referring to the poster , I just got it. By the way I am a brother grin
Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by Alex09(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
ucsquare:
Now that's how star do...not like some people dat names a song ghetto love and na only korlor-bi- kor he shout throughout.. grin grin
.Bro u sabi wella

2 Likes

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by jendhorlee(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
at least, he shows appreciation
Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by Millerules(m): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Rap Artists!! Come and thank Us too smiley

Re: Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs by francisisking: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Badmod:
Adekunle Gold... no bad song.. Aramide.. Simi.. I love their vibes.. And my Alte guys too.. Nonso Amadi. Wurld. Maleek berry Odunsi the Engine. Johnny drile.. And the queen of Naija music scene... ASA... These guys have blessed my ears.
when u are not living in the past?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ernest Obi Buries His Mother In Anambra State (Photos) / Charly Boy Posing Dead In A Coffin / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Dog (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.