Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React (48762 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Cries As Tacha Gets Disqualified While She Gets 2 Strikes (video) / BBNaija: Tacha Twerks In Sexy Manner During Saturday Night Party, Fans Go Gaga / BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Evercurious(f): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2019
hinere:
Tacha likes Mike. It's obvious. Girl is just living in denial. Tacha had too much to drink. When someone has had too much to drink, the inner desires of the person comes out.
Also Tacha needed someone yesterday becos all the guys in the house avoided her yesterday at the party and were dancing with other female housemates. Na only tacha dey for that her mirror side dey dance alone. So when Mike came to sit and rest, she decided to use him to make her self feel special hoping that he will jump and start dancing with her.
As for Mike smiling, for his mind he is just laughing at her becos he knows what she was doing and nothing can happen between. Believe me, Mike is smart.

I don tire for this BBNaija, Make I go church jare, Check my signature.

SMART ANALYSIS

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by omenka(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2019
Thought I read somewhere he said she's got body odour.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Bawofss(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2019
body odour, mike pls flee
Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by 3RNEST(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2019
Assume she's HOH, want to share bed with Mike..
Not like Cindy, sharing the room alone day dreaming about Mike.

TACHA biko WIN HOH this week and Pick Mike..

Let's see how its goes.... embarassed
Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by 3RNEST(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2019
hinere:
Tacha likes Mike. It's obvious. Girl is just living in denial. Tacha had too much to drink. When someone has had too much to drink, the inner desires of the person comes out.
Also Tacha needed someone yesterday becos all the guys in the house avoided her yesterday at the party and were dancing with other female housemates. Na only tacha dey for that her mirror side dey dance alone. So when Mike came to sit and rest, she decided to use him to make her self feel special hoping that he will jump and start dancing with her.
As for Mike smiling, for his mind he is just laughing at her becos he knows what she was doing and nothing can happen between. Believe me, Mike is smart.

I don tire for this BBNaija, Make I go church jare, Check my signature.
I don't u are tired with this Analysis, common come back u already late for church, beside ur pastor travel.
Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Sunsets: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2019
Please tell me more. How well do you know her mum?
Nobodyperson:
Mike should be aware of tacha, she's a prostitute like her mother, may her soul rest in peace.
She wouldn't waste time to shallow he's preek for green card.
Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Oyindidi(f): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2019
dominique:

That's very insensitive of you.
But the comment is still there
Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Kawabonga(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Mike should be aware of tacha, she's a prostitute like her mother, may her soul rest in peace.
And u're nobody! angry

1 Like

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by mercyvivv(f): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Are you for real?! Your comment is shameful and ridiculous!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Lordjb: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Okay cool, see my signature below
Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by General0847: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Your mother is a badly dressed prostitute. Hope you like that.
Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by sirchrislatestn(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Onyeka8:
Pls can somebody educate me on wat this program is all about..
Is a program devil introduce to make us live a sinful life and promote anything sex
Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Raymondreigns(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Congrats bro. You have made it in life
At least I can fly grin
Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Dragonlily: 2:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Pls can somebody educate me on wat this program is all about

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) / Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.