Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal (8266 Views)

Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? / Fayose React As Fayemi  Win At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by adebuk47(m): 12:22am On Sep 15, 2019
The National Association of Ogun State Students has described the victory of Ogun governor Dapo Abiodun at the governorship election tribunal as a `victory for students of the state’.

Its National President, Mr Oluwagbemileke Ogunrombi, in a statement in Abuja on Saturday, said that Abiodun’s mandate was “the will of the people of the Gateway State”.

“His victory is also the will of students of the state studying home and abroad.

“Abiodun has touched all sectors within his first 100 days of stewardship. He has been able to effect considerable development in all sectors of the state, especially the educational sector which concerns students the most.

“For instance, normalcy has been restored in Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), while lingering issues at the Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE), have been resolved. We are proud of these feats,” he said.

Ogunrombi added that the judicial victory had eliminated any form of distraction, giving the governor more time to focus on developing the state.

The News Agency of Nigeria(NAN), reports that the governorship candidate of the Allied People’s Movement, Adekunle Akinlade, had filed a petition against the victory of Abiodun, who defeated him in the March 9 governorship poll.

https://punchng.com/ogun-students-celebrate-abioduns-victory-at-tribunal/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by Jalabase(m): 12:25am On Sep 15, 2019
Hmm better o
Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by Hotzone(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2019
Let them keep celebrating
Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by Oloyedecherry: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2019
Politicians and initial gragra, Do we all think that the money they spent and people that worked with them during elections are for charity...They will definitely recoup the money and even more, That's why even if they performed well in their first term, they will never perform in their second term. The system had just been designed for them (Politicians) to fail.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by MrWTF(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2019
Imagine idiiots celebrating mediocrity.

Indeed "Black man's problem is His fellow black man". SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by martineverest(m): 6:39am On Sep 15, 2019
even tho I like Oyo and ogun governors,I think students are supposed to be neutral...they are asslicking cos they are expecting 'pocket fees' from the governor
Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by ppreye(m): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2019
Great for Mr Abiodun

Please call for our Amazing mega banks that'd power your TV, electronics, PCs and lighting points for up to 14hrs. One year warranty.

Check my siggy for more
Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by PCRepairer: 6:40am On Sep 15, 2019
congratulations

Check my signature, if you know, you know
Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by Crazeworld(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2019
Congratulations on a well deserved victory. Hope he works hard to take Ogun State to the next level.

I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by alienvirus: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2019

Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by Eportal123: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2019
Just for there APO !
Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2019
Why won't they celebrate grin

Check my signature mbok
Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by helinues: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2019
And these are the future leaders..

Chai
Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by Stillthebest: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2019
kiss

Another cosmetic governor.
Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by LibertyRep: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2019
These are student leaders that are supposed to be neutral.
How would they be able to protect the interests of their members who they have reduced themselves to praise singers for crumps.

Well, we know most of them are lackeys of these Chief Executives
Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by Baawaa(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Point of correction, Agberos not student

1 Like

Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by renewable1(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2019
Cool

Do you need a 1kva solar system? See our promo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by Austino6091: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2019
See below
Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by VillageHead: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2019
I pray he doesn't disappoint afterwards...
Re: Ogun Students Celebrate Abiodun’s Victory At Tribunal by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2019
To whom much is given, much is expected.
Congratulations to Governor Dapo Abiodun on his victory at the election petition tribunal.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos 2023: Muri-Okunola Denies Plotting Against Sanwo-Olu / South-East Security: Buhari Meets Uzodimma, Approves Deployment Of Technology / 200 Lawmakers Sign Up For Lawan’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.