Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up (3636 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child / Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) / Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up by Jalabase(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2019
Someone thought it wise to clothe them.. See the full photos below....

cc Missyb3

Source: https://www.jalabase.com/gist/toyin-lawani-and-princess-shyngles-nude-photo-gets-a-touch-up/

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up by Jalabase(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2019
MissyB3, Fynestboi grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up by Onyi22(f): 4:04am On Sep 15, 2019
Yellow and brown skin girls
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up by Praizenews: 5:14am On Sep 15, 2019
wink
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up by Jalabase(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2019
Awon photoshoppers
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up by tillaman(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2019
Why they clothe them now, these ones are unrepentant nudist so that’s how God created that’s who they are so next time no cloth them biko leave them be!
Respect their decisions grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up by Biritiko: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2019
Onyi22:
Yellow and brown skin girls
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up by CAPSLOCKED: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2019
THEY STILL LOOK LIKE WANDERING HIPPOS TO ME.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up by prince2pac(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up by Jalabase(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Person wey do am.sef
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up by Richdad50(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
shocked

There is something about Toyin Lawani that is quite different from every exhibitionist I have ever known. There seems to be a degree of fetishism and occultism in her works. Like a dark trader on a mission to deliver the souls of men.

When you drive your penis into a woman, you go into her
with your giftings, talents, and stars. And as you withdraw, you withdraw with them. With every motion, you open an opportunity for the unthinkable, for a great steal. Perhaps a stranger or a woman with legions of unclean spirits, there the thief (spirits) lie in wait for the man with uncommon glory.

Son, not all women are worth the fun. I have counseled men who lost empowerment after a sexual encounter and I have heard of beautiful women whose vaginas are mouths of serpents. A good wife preserves your glory but a wayward woman trades away your future unknowingly.

Richdad

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle's Nude Photo Gets A Touch Up by Jalabase(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is something about Toyin Lawani that is quite different from every exhibitionist I ever known. There is a degree of fetishism and occultism in her works. Like a dark trader on a mission to deliver the souls of men.

When you drive your penis into a woman, you go into her
with your giftings, talents, and stars. And as you withdraw, you withdraw with them. With every motion, you open an opportunity for the unthinkable, for a great steal. Perhaps a stranger or a woman with legions of unclean spirits, there the thief (spirits) lie in wait for the man with uncommon glory.

Son, not all women are worth the fun. I have counseled men who lost empowerment after a sexual encounter and I have heard of beautiful women whose vaginas are mouths of serpents.

Richdad

Hmm

(1) (Reply)

5 Mysterious Places In The World Scientists Still Can't Explain (PHOTOS) / Mohbad: How Naria Marley Disguised in A Small Taxi As He Arrives Lagos Airport / We Know You Have Big Boobs And Heavily Endowed Dosn't Mean You Dress Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.