Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Mentally Unstable Man Roams About With Shirtless Little Girl In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mentally Unstable Man Roams About With Shirtless Little Girl In Delta (886 Views)

Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti / Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Man Roams About With Shirtless Little Girl In Delta by Nksleek: 1:37am On Sep 15, 2019
Information reaching Focus Naija reveals that a mentally unstable young man was seen roaming about with a little girl.

According to Peter who raised the alarm, the duo were found wandering about in Emevor, Delta State and both of them sleep out in the cold every night.

Frightened but yet clutching to the man, the little girl roams about with him, shirtless.

He wrote,

“This young man and this little girl whose picture you see below have been roaming on Emevor town since yesterday 11/09/2019. The baby slept in the cold with him. They're still roaming. I saw them yesterday on my way back home. I took these pictures today on my way to work From his words, he seem mentality unstable. The authority should take note.

“Any one who know him should please come for them. The baby should not die of hunger or cold. Please help forward this information until his people come for them. I have done my bid please do yours.

More Photos: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/09/14/mentally-unstable-man-found-wandering-with-shirtless-little-girl-in-delta/

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Roams About With Shirtless Little Girl In Delta by izuch(m): 2:44am On Sep 15, 2019
shocked
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Roams About With Shirtless Little Girl In Delta by mamajj17(f): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2019
You do well my dear, thanks for the Update! Hopefully his people find him and the little Girl lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prophet Exposed After Stage Managing Miracles To Have S*x With Married / Man, 35, Forces Girl, 8, To Suck His Manhood / My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.