Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

After You Listen To This Pastor, You Will Be Addicted To His Teachings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After You Listen To This Pastor, You Will Be Addicted To His Teachings (851 Views)

This Pastor Made An Accurate Prophecy About Naira Marley In 2022 (video) / Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After You Listen To This Pastor, You Will Be Addicted To His Teachings by Truthwords: 2:27am On Sep 15, 2019
Pastor Stephen Darby was a man of God who was on another level of anointing. I wish Nigerian pastors can preach the Truth like this man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xXNZoSiuco

Watch till the end and I guarantee your life will change
Re: After You Listen To This Pastor, You Will Be Addicted To His Teachings by Shegunsmart(m): 5:27am On Sep 15, 2019
Has he changed from being a man of God?

You may want to say "He is a man of God" and not "was..."
Re: After You Listen To This Pastor, You Will Be Addicted To His Teachings by StrikeBack(m): 6:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Let's recommend him to Buhari
Re: After You Listen To This Pastor, You Will Be Addicted To His Teachings by Truthwords: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Shegunsmart:
Has he changed from being a man of God?

You may want to say "He is a man of God" and not "was..."
He is late, hence the term "Was"
Re: After You Listen To This Pastor, You Will Be Addicted To His Teachings by Truthwords: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
StrikeBack:
Let's recommend him to Buhari
Not funny. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge
Re: After You Listen To This Pastor, You Will Be Addicted To His Teachings by StrikeBack(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Truthwords:
Not funny. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

Seems your message is for deluded Nigerians only.

Take this message outside to a developed world and see the outcome
Re: After You Listen To This Pastor, You Will Be Addicted To His Teachings by Truthwords: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
StrikeBack:

Seems your message is for deluded Nigerians only.

Take this message outside to a developed world and see the outcome
grin That pastor is a preacher in The United States. I laugh when nairalanders like you think that being intelligent is ignoring God and the gospel.
Re: After You Listen To This Pastor, You Will Be Addicted To His Teachings by StrikeBack(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Truthwords:
grin That pastor is a preacher in The United States. I laugh when nairalanders like you think that being intelligent is ignoring God and the gospel.
You think I don't know??
Messages like that are for blacks like you. To keep you in your bondage
Re: After You Listen To This Pastor, You Will Be Addicted To His Teachings by Truthwords: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2019
StrikeBack:
You think I don't know??
Messages like that are for blacks like you. To keep you in your bondage
True bondage is the denial of God. The Bible says that if any man says there is no God, such a person is a FOOL. Stop Trying to be smart with God, YOU CAN'T OUT THINK HIM. by the way I have a link to a video where a white preacher is saying the same thing to a white congregation. The word of God is meant to people of all races. Everytime God's word is preached, atheist nairalanders like you feel its an African mentality. WHEN DID THE GOD WHO CREATED EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU AND EVERY RACE, SUDDENLY BECOME AN AFRICAN MENTALITY ?

Stop trying to sound intelligent with God. The PhD holders, scientists, bankers, lawyers, engineers etc who Go to church are not foolish OK
Re: After You Listen To This Pastor, You Will Be Addicted To His Teachings by ochibuogwu5: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2019
Would you mind listening to Jesus Christ teachings through Bro. Gbile Akanni, on the youtube?

1 Like

Re: After You Listen To This Pastor, You Will Be Addicted To His Teachings by Truthwords: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
Would you mind listening to Jesus Christ teachings through Bro. Gbile Akanni, on the youtube?
Feel free to share it here and everywhere God bless you Brother

(1) (Reply)

Question Creationism / Many Leaders Will Not Survive The Sickness - TB Joshua 2020 Prophecy / Arrest Odumeje Now! – Ndi Awka Tell Police Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.