Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode (47406 Views)

Jonathan's Daughter, Faith And Husband Godswill Edward, Kids In New Family Photo / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by UncleJudax(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2019
Zikora1000:
Nigeria female soldiers were once deployed to fight Biko Haram, if you see the way these women were captured, you won't pray to deploy them back there again. the system is corrupt. someone is feeding fat from the crisis in North East. politicians are sponsoring these boko boys and even our soldiers knows this. the fight against bokoharam is compromised and until we start getting it right, don't send people's daughters to a life of eternal torture and rape
Yes. Send people's sons and fathers instead. #feminist grin

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2019
cyrilamx:
Then why will feminists be ranting all over the place about gender equality? or is it only men that are used to the harsh reality of war zone? If you u are against women deployment to war zone on ground of rape when caught, have u ever thought of what they do to male soldiers they take as prisoners? It is high time women admitted that femimism is a hoax and see the male folk as biologically superior to them.
. Don't mind all these Sissy. They always reason with their dick.

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Wizywiz(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2019
Cosmatikka:
I've said it on did forum once that female soldiers should be deployed to sambisa to at least be cooking food for d combatants. Why answering soldier wen u can't go to d red zone. All dey know how to do is intimidate civilians and fvck ppl's husbands
proof to show they Bleep peoples husbands..mind sharing any experience love to hear it
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by contigiency(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2019
It's only on issues bothering on juicy appointments and other gains that women especially the feminists cry for equal opportunity, but not on issues like fighting war, crime and other related issues. But thank God this good woman has seen what women should also be doing.

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Gadaluck(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2019
Awol1:
Am I the only one seeing the wrong English?

LOL @definded
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2019
I see
Machinegun91:
the Nigerian female soldiers are mainly for the for the Nigerian male soldiers.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2019
If women soldiers no dey fight, then na only to fvck Ogas, them recruit them for?

But if bokoharam catch them, them go fvck them to death o.

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2019
contigiency:
It's only on issues bothering on juicy appointments and other gains that women especially the feminists cry for equal opportunity, but not on issues like fighting war, crime and other related issues. But thank God this good woman has seen what women should also be doing.
. You won't see them on this kind of topic.Hypocrites.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by livinbygrace: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2019
Zikora1000:
Nigeria female soldiers were once deployed to fight Biko Haram, if you see the way these women were captured, you won't pray to deploy them back there again. the system is corrupt. someone is feeding fat from the crisis in North East. politicians are sponsoring these boko boys and even our soldiers knows this. the fight against bokoharam is compromised and until we start getting it right, don't send people's daughters to a life of eternal torture and rape

So its only men that should be used as sacrifice and you people are clamoring for equality?

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Vikynas: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2019
Zikora1000:
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by SoNature(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2019
I think female soldiers will be more useful in the IDP camps.

The males should be in the forest fighting the insurgents since they now rape the Boko Haram victims in IDP camps before giving them ordinary food.

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by contigiency(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2019
wink2015:

Jonathan made the foolish mistakes.

He should have traded some parts of the north to the boko haram insurgents for peace to reign.

The war is now a huge financial drain pipe.

Introducing women to the battle carried its complications give Nigeria 's level of development.

What works for Europe, Asia etc does not necessarily mean it will work for Nigeria.

Women are not used to the harsh realities in a war zone especially from the Nigeria situation.

It also carries its attendant risk of rape, sexual harassment.

Northern Muslims women who are in the military will not want to live their spouses to a war zone.

Do they earn the same salaries and allowances like their male counter part? If yes, please they should be deployed as appropriate. You can't be answering soldier for mouth, earning the same salaries as a soldier and when the task for soldiers come, you tell us you are a woman and a weaker vessel.

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Duggedised12(f): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2019
In times of war, women and children are not killed but captured alive, boko haram terrorists have been killing our male soldiers, and you think sending women will make a difference? Seems more like serving terrorists desert on a gold plate. There will be no need to go to chibok and capture girls , female soldiers will be their target when they are low on s3x slaves.

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Bellotelli: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
They have been looking for way to reduce the number of female soldier... mostly Christian's

In which they have been doing with there male counterpart .. we are watching ....
Very narrow minded person. why not tell the so called Christians to stop joining the Armed Forces.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Bellotelli: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2019
Zikora1000:
Very correct my sister.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by mamotalk: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2019
To the best of my ability, police are not deployed to war front. I doubt the claim of this police officer fighting war. I believe that some female soldiers do operate at ground zero though.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Bellotelli: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2019
Born2Breed:
Aisha na mumu like the husband.

War that can are unable to fight in,you want to deploy women.

Too much mumu sperm from your husband don make u mumu aisha
Can't you guys just your point without resorting to insult. That's a woman like you sis
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Sonsly041(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2019
What a man can do a woman can do better...
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Cousin9999: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2019
Some of you sound incredibly insecure.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by NNEWIsuper: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2019
Zikora1000:
so people's sons deserve the death?
say yes to equality bw man and woman

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by careytommy37(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2019
makewetalk2:
who is this one? what is our cup of tea in this?
all this na nunsense
Nigerian youths should be engaged positively. stealing the time of the youths on things like these na make this country still day scatter. Old men way senior most people grandad's still day rule and them still day born pikin. How old is Buhari and how old are his kids? The children of the first wife, where dem day?
A country way be say the judicial ruling of people way steal maggi no day take 2 days but people way steal billions go free. The mind of the average kid today no day book. small small girls just feel say tohtohh na the only way to success. All the actresses na ashew---oh. no shame again. people even day advertize their small girls to men. Old women no gree leave market for small girls. old men still won pipe secondary school girls. Which kind world we just day sef.
most nigerians go say oyibo no get culture but all of them won raise their children for cultureless country.
I just tire. The last beauty Queen for Nigeria na Regina askia. The rest na ashe---wowo. This one still try enter man house stay there. Make she stay there oh no be all these nunsense dance moves.
who know where him day there. if you be dancer dance make we see, if you be beauty queen do wetin we take know you no be mediocre dance.
I really want to know wetin hold ajaokuta steel.
wetin make warri and Port harcourt port no day functional.
wetin make dem no get international airport fo east. wetin make farmers for ibadan no get loans from government.
Everybody day steal day carry run go outside. The foreign banks loan their stolen cash to those farmers in those countries to produce. Abacah loot and Buhari say e no loot. and he is asking for the recovered loot. Sense day there? You say person no thief and still you want collect money way you say the person no steal. You no be corrupt thief?

Leave naija matter and focus on your life if you don't want to die of heart attack
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by bluecircle470: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2019
Zikora1000:

So why did they join the military then?

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2019
mumu... Nigeria soldiers wey dey find who to fyiork for battlefield? U cant compare the system of those countries with that of Nigeria that politicise every damn thing including fighting wars. sending ladies to the battlefield doesn't make sense in Nigeria.

that America supports gayy doesn't mean Nigeria shud follow
that China makes inferior items doesnt mean we shd copy
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by cashkid: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
They have been looking for way to reduce the number of female soldier... mostly Christian's

In which they have been doing with there male counterpart .. we are watching ....

See stupidity at its peak! Chaiiii grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

At the end even Satan u are working for will deny u if u continue like this!
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by cashkid: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2019
Bellotelli:

Very narrow minded person. why not tell the so called Christians to stop joining the Armed Forces.

U dey mind the idiot? grin
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Jubrilv(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
....I think female military personnel are not meant for wars....

But at least they undergo the same training now, they are just oppressing guys with their camouflage, slaying around and received the same salary they didn't worked for

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by makewetalk2: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2019
hahaha my dear. na cold day cash me oh. i say make i warm my hand. I won die for dead country?
careytommy37:

Leave naija matter and focus on your life if you don't want to die of heart attack
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by alfarouq(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Abeg, no go waste their lives for sambisa. Just gather them and say " what a man can do _____" anyone wey complete am, na she you go deploy go sambisa.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by mangojuice(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2019
Females must not be deployed as combatants but may play combat support roles.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by kannymoore(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2019
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian policeman, Edward Onoride in his tweet said that Nigerian female soldiers are lazy as he backed First Lady Aisha Buhari who told military authorities to deploy female soldiers to counter insecurity challeneges witnessed across the country.

Recall Igbere TV reported that Aisha Buhari partly blamed the security crisis witnessed in the country on the yet to be definded role of women and cold feet in exploring their potential for operational effectiveness in the military.

Reacting to the report, the Nigerian policeman recounted fighting wars with female soldiers from other countries while also stating that there is a lot female soldiers can do if deployed.

He tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Edward_Onoriode/status/1172429391617376257

http://igberetvnews.com/991644/nigerian-policeman-backs-aisha-buhari-says-nigerian-female-soldiers-are-lazy/

Gee!

Now I know this guy!

His younger brother Samuel is a brilliant Artist and I can stamp my feet and admit that he's the best Mosaic Tile Artist Nigeria has ever seen.

Very humble chap.

I
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2019
VajanahDischaj:
mumu... Nigeria soldiers wey dey find who to fyiork for battlefield? U cant compare the system of those countries with that of Nigeria that politicise every damn thing including fighting wars. sending ladies to the battlefield doesn't make sense in Nigeria.

that America supports gayy doesn't mean Nigeria shud follow
that China makes inferior items doesnt mean we shd copy
.. But it is not wrong to copy feminism from them abi? I just dey laugh una. Make una continue to deceive una selves. Bunch of hypocrites.

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67