Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwo Celebrates Her 61th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwo Celebrates Her 61th Birthday (photos) (722 Views)

Patience Ozokwo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwo Celebrates Her 61th Birthday (photos) by 0gaGist: 5:45am On Sep 15, 2019
Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwo celebrated her 61st birthday on 14th September, in the United States.

The veteran actress, popularly known as Mama G revealed that her heart desire as she clocks 61 is to touch and impact on lives, make a difference and love unconditionally.

Mama G also mentioned that her best birthday gift is her granddaughter Makas as she shared photos of her vacation in the US.

She wrote on her Instagram page:

It’s a brand new year for me and I can’t keep calm. God has been so good to me. I am grateful for life and good health. Grateful for family and friends. Grateful for my wonderful fans all over the world.

My prayer to God today is that I will continue to shine His light wherever I go and in whatever I do. My heart desire is to touch and impact lives, make a difference and love unconditionally. So help me God. Happy birthday to me.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/nollywood-actress-patience-ozokwo-celebrates-her-61th-birthday-photos

Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwo Celebrates Her 61th Birthday (photos) by 0gaGist: 5:46am On Sep 15, 2019

Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwo Celebrates Her 61th Birthday (photos) by Praizenews: 6:06am On Sep 15, 2019
Hbd ma
Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwo Celebrates Her 61th Birthday (photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 6:07am On Sep 15, 2019
Happy birthday mummy. May God continue to bless and uphold you.

We love you kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwo Celebrates Her 61th Birthday (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2019
Happy Birthday to nollywood's greatest villain ever grin ... Blessings !

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwo Celebrates Her 61th Birthday (photos) by mamajj17(f): 6:39am On Sep 15, 2019
Happy Birthday Beautiful Woman in and out grin, may you Celebrate more of its in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwo Celebrates Her 61th Birthday (photos) by Gisters: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
cool
Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwo Celebrates Her 61th Birthday (photos) by Tirips(f): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Its my birthday too!!

(1) (Reply)

#BBNAIJA: Ex Big Brother Housemate Avala Celebrates Her Birthday / Frodd And FYB Craft Feeds 500 Kids On The Street Today (photos) / 19 Facts You Don't Know About Queen Elizabeth ll Of England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.