Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner (28857 Views)

PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar / American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match / Neymar On Diving: "It's Complicated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by ogbiwa: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2019
Neymar was booed by his own fans throughout his Paris St-Germain return against Strasbourg - then scored an injury-time overhead-kick winner.

The Brazil forward missed the opening five games as he tried and failed to seal a move back to Barcelona.

"It is not the first time I have been booed by everyone," said the 27-year-old.

"It is sad but I know that, from now on, every game I play will be an away game."

PSG ultras booed Neymar when his name was read out before the game, when he touched the ball, when he took a corner and when he shot wide.

There was a mix of cheers and boos after he scored the late winner.

Neymar added: "I made it clear I have nothing against the fans, nothing against Paris St-Germain as a club.

"Everyone knows I wanted to leave. I am not going to get into the details of what happened.

"It is time to turn the page. Today I am a Paris St-Germain player and I am going to give everything on the field."

Neymar's goal - earning his side a 1-0 victory - was a sensational acrobatic volley from Abdou Diallo's cross which went in off the post.

Neymar had the ball in the net for the second time moments later but it was disallowed by the video assistant referee for offside.

There were also chants and banners using vulgar language about Neymar, including a reference to the 20m euros he had reportedly said he would pay in order to join Barcelona.

The forward wanted to move back to Catalonia in the summer, but Barcelona were unable to reach an agreement with PSG.

He missed the Trophee des Champions and opening four Ligue 1 games, only returning after the close of the transfer window.

There were also PSG debuts for goalkeeper Keylor Navas and striker Mauro Icardi, on loan from Real Madrid and Inter Milan respectively, while former Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera made his Ligue 1 debut in the second half.

Neymar will be unavailable for PSG's next game - Wednesday's Champions League home match with Real Madrid - because of a three-match European suspension.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49702278

4 Likes

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by MrGreenMavro: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2019
angry
Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by PCRepairer: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2019
lolz
Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by saheedbadmus(m): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2019
neymar would find it hard to win PSG FANS trust again cos no team would appreciate a footballer that keep looking for a way to leave the team even after offering him the best deal..they would find it hard to forgive him

15 Likes

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by Chrisus(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2019
He's gonna suffer this season

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by loadedvibes: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2019
Lol.. dooh
Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by sheungeek(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2019
the show man is back

8 Likes

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by iWasNotHere(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2019
Shey oni o stupid ni they’ll frustrate your life
Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by Coalkendar(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2019
It such a good thing to be humble. It saves you a lot of trouble...

Am a song writer @coalkendar

8 Likes

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by Manson1(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2019
� lol
Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by BossKingRex(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2019
Guy dey go, we nor wan see ya face for Hia again'ooo!

13 Likes

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2019
After booing all game, they still came back to sing his praise.
He who laugh last......

27 Likes

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by NOC1(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2019
Chrisus:
He's gonna suffer this season
. But he made the difference, use success to punish your opposition

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by blackboy2star(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2019
Overrated Neymar, diving master... Neymar suppose to be acting not playing football cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by Emceesaka: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2019
Neymar the great baller. Superb Goal

2 Likes

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 15, 2019
I still like Neymar a lot, I don't know why

7 Likes

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2019
Lol

Check my signature guys
Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by Adekdammy: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2019
With the way barca is playing, neymar should forget Barcelona and do all he can to win PSG fans back.

4 Likes

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by IamCeazer(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2019
Wright ur wrongs by scoring goals, and d fans will hav no option bt 2 cheer u. Gud luck Neymar JR

2 Likes

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by ppreye(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2019
That's how stars do.
If not for attitude, Neymar could be as great as Messi and Ronaldo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by englishmart(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2019
Shaming the critiques
Apart from Messi the goat, and Ronaldo his assistant, Neymar is by far the next rated.

7 Likes

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by owolabi5: 7:26am On Sep 15, 2019
ANYONE GOD BLESSES, NO MAN CAN CURSE!

2 Likes

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2019
PSG Ultras’ sign for Neymar: ’€20m to go back to Messi. No LovePeddler in Paris’
cry cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by Excallibur(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2019
Psg : signs a disloyal mercenary player...........disloyal mercenary player : acts like a disloyal mercenary player............psg : acts surprised

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by Blazebond(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2019
The fans should channel their insults to the psg board that refused to sell a player that wanted to leave,hate it or love it,neymar is their best player overall and frankly thenonly player right now fit to take over from ronaldo and messi.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by RexTramadol1: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2019
Ney baba
Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by sylve11: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2019
Blazebond:
The fans should channel their insults to the psg board that refused to sell a player that wanted to leave,hate it or love it,neymar is their best player overall and frankly thenonly player right now fit to take over from ronaldo and messi.

you say 'take over?' sad embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner by renewable1(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2019
Cool

Do you need a 1kva solar system? See our promo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chukwueze Ends Bayern Munich's UCL Progress As Villarreal Head Into Semis / IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes / AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.