Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Am About To Do Jamb,pls I Need Advice On Medicine As A Course - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am About To Do Jamb,pls I Need Advice On Medicine As A Course (356 Views)

Studying Medicine As A Course / A Course Not Found In The Curriculum:They Ruined Our Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Do Jamb,pls I Need Advice On Medicine As A Course by ADEsamson123(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2019
Pls older and experienced medical students , pls whats are the subjects you guys do and what are the qualities of a medical student. does it Require Maths and physics
Re: I Am About To Do Jamb,pls I Need Advice On Medicine As A Course by blackpanthar: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2019
pls first you are posting this in the wrong section on NL

next MEDICINE does not really require maths. But BIOLOGY, PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY

Lastly:
WE DO NOT KNOW YOU? We do not know your hobbies or your brain power or even your purpose in LIFE. We will not be the best to guide you on this matter.

Kindly to a UNIVERSITY and find any medical student and seek counsel because HUMAN BEINGS DIFFER... even in the same field. Some of my doctor pals are VERY LOUSY yet geniuses others are very churchy yet failing in their practicals.... many of my coursemates in Medcine back then were freethinkers because we had done anatomy and seen too many corpses... some even dropped out.

See, you need to confide in someone who KNOWS YOU PERSONALLY AND DEEPLY then they can say you are gonna thrive in Medicine or not.
Your Education prowess may be best for SCIENCES but that does not make you a DOCTOR material..... there are better courses.

THE MAJOR THING IS...... WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE... WHAT ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT. Because UNIVERSITY has its frustrating moments o... every course in the Uni has its terrible year or challenging times... and ONLY THE STRONG will survive.

Think on these things
ADEsamson123:
Pls older and experienced medical students , pls whats are the subjects you guys do and what are the qualities of a medical student. does it Require Maths and physics
Re: I Am About To Do Jamb,pls I Need Advice On Medicine As A Course by Ajoboss(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2019
ADEsamson123:
bro. for now forget about that.

Your main focus now should how to nail jamb,and then murder your post utme.

You should know the basis like the hand by now...

..That includes English language,biology,physics and chemistry(forget about mathematics for now,although you might need later for your post utme).

In general,medicine is a very interesting course(some say its a calling)

Welcome to the league bro.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Do Jamb,pls I Need Advice On Medicine As A Course by Ajoboss(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2019
blackpanthar:
pls first you are posting this in the wrong section on NL

Lastly:
WE DO NOT KNOW YOU? We do not know your hobbies or your brain power or even your purpose in LIFE. We will not be the best to guide you on this matter.

Kindly to a UNIVERSITY and find any medical student and seek counsel because HUMAN BEINGS DIFFER... even in the same field. Some of my doctor pals are VERY LOUSY yet geniuses others are very churchy yet failing in their practicals.... many of my coursemates in Medcine back then were freethinkers because we had done anatomy and seen too many corpses... some even dropped out.

See, you need to confide in someone who KNOWS YOU PERSONALLY AND DEEPLY then they can say you are gonna thrive in Medicine or not.
Your Education prowess may be best for SCIENCES but that does not make you a DOCTOR material..... there are better courses.

THE MAJOR THING IS...... WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE... WHAT ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT. Because UNIVERSITY has its frustrating moments o... every course in the Uni has its terrible year or challenging times... and ONLY THE STRONG will survive.

Think on these things
what college did u go to chief.?
Re: I Am About To Do Jamb,pls I Need Advice On Medicine As A Course by blackpanthar: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Ajoboss:
what college did u go to chief.?

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Do Jamb,pls I Need Advice On Medicine As A Course by ADEsamson123(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=blackpanthar post=82249883]pls first you are posting this in the wrong section on NL
Lastly:
ThE MAJOR THING IS...... WHAT
God bless u
Re: I Am About To Do Jamb,pls I Need Advice On Medicine As A Course by Ajoboss(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
blackpanthar:

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.
OK chief

Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

14 Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal / Making Your Own Alkaline Water At Home. / Bdenza Enzalutamide - Advanced Prostate Cancer Treatment Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.