Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 (30999 Views)

Why Reject An Outrageous Pension Bill He (Peter Obi) Signed Himself ? / June 12: How Jonathan Reduced MKO Abiola To Local Champion – Tony Momoh / How Jonathan Sealed Kwara Deal For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
Gej again
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by bobolistica(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wetin concern me
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by jkendy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Abeg someone should read and summerise for me
Lazy Naija reader (like myself) spotted !!! grin grin grin
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by Lanre0: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
A drunkard called president & Adokie , the thieving attorney general should come back home from exile to answer some questions
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by mercyvivv(f): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
After the long read, I have come to two conclusions; One, Jonathan was faint hearted, two, Adoke claims that he wasn't a Buhari boy turns out to be false?

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by israelmao(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Those could give him chance are regretting today.
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by davit: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wow! It is obvious that Boko Haram was a tool during the GEJ administration. Unfortunately, the menace is now difficult to deal with.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by TemmyT002(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2019

“Two, the bill sought to make presiding officers of the National Assembly life members of the National Council of State. Only former presidents/Heads of State and Chief Justices of Nigeria were permanent members.

“Three, the bill sought to put presiding officers of the National Assembly on life pensions irrespective of the duration of their service. Four, the bill also granted immunity to the lawmakers in the same vein as the president, vice-president, governors and deputy governors”, he explained.

Chai. See wickedness ooo
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by TemmyT002(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Even in his sleep, he is still dishing out severe pains to Buhari Media Cows who'll stop at nothing but to tarnish his name.

GEJ is a man of peace, a noble technocrat and a loving husband/father.... No wonder the UN are always quick to seek for his service and wisdom at any given opportunity.

Mind you, it's not an easy feat to get to that stage where the UN seeks your presence and advice.

Unlike one affidavits daura drunkard, GEJ is loved all over.

God bless GEJ
God bless the PDP
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Did you even read the entire post?

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by lovere: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
A
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by davit: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
No need asking this question. He is apparently one of the lazy youths who already identified themselves above. He didn't read the entire piece.
TemmyT002:

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by TemmyT002(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
criminalmindz:
adoke was of the snakes that put Nigeria in this present troubling situation. always acting sisy an weak, giving Jonathan bad advices when Buhari should have been prosecuted for pejury, he advised gej against. God punish you wherever you are, that's why Osibanjo went after him cus Osibanjo knows adoke is one of the minor reasons herdsmen is destroying the country

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by Money4hand44: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
I dont understand why these people are still afraid of GLJ ,My sincere advice is for them to focus on delivering on thier promises to Nigerians. Small time now them go declere say them don deliver on all thier promises.
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by Duggedised12(f): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
From change to next level ,una nor dey tire? OK we have heard, GEJ signed the fourth amendment bill that would have stollen veto power of the president but didnt go through ,now you people should fix this county abeg.
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by PassingShot(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Even in his sleep, he is still dishing out severe pains to Buhari Media Cows who'll stop at nothing but to tarnish his name.

GEJ is a man of peace, a noble technocrat and a loving husband/father.... No wonder the UN are always quick to seek for his service and wisdom at any given opportunity.

Mind you, it's not an easy feat to get to that stage where the UN seeks your presence and advice.

God bless GEJ
God bless the PDP
Bitter soul, your lord Jonathan was a very weak incompetent ineffectual buffoon.

Read the report again and again boy.

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by bluefilm: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Eziokwu m eh, I really hate reading very long useless write-ups like this one I just read now.

Nonsense. sad
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by renewable1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
It's well

You want a 1kva complete solar inverter today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by Minjim: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
agabusta:
Make this Adoke go siddon jor. We don tire for your story.

See how he is stylishly setting up GEJ for yabs, and setting up himself for accolades.

As far as we know, it was GEJ that vetoed the amendments. End of story.
See lazy Nigerian youth.
Instead of you to ask important question whether his revelations are facts or not, you saying he's setting ur hero up
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by Minjim: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
mercyvivv:
After the long read, I have come to two conclusions; One, Jonathan was faint hearted, two, Adoke claims that he wasn't a Buhari boy turns out to be false?

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

So the same Adoke being prosecuted by Efcc is now a Buhari boy because he exposed ur hero's weakness?

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by Meritocracy: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Useless people claiming loyalty to political office holder and forgot the poor citizen interest. Can you imagine the trash in which white men will just resign to protect his name.
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by Yankee101: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
I guess people still didn't understand that Jonah was willing and readily gave up Power without minding he had the ways and means to remain.

It actually started before election. Je didn't want to run but his kinsmen like Asari said 'e no fit.' So he ran an election he didn't want interfered with. His security chiefs were already and wanted to keep their jobs, all je would have done is nodded for a go ahead without even saying a word. Orubebe began the next phase his ministers wanted to take but he cut them off with the phone call to Buhari. When ot was Buhari's turn he brought down the full power of the state to rig in his second term.
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by lebron7(m): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless GEJ
God bless the PDP
Don't be ignorant mr
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by PCRepairer: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
hmmmm but i still respect and prefer him to buhari.... pls buharist dont come for me

Check my signature for laptop repair, if you know, you know
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by bizzibodi(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
THE TITTLE SHOULD BE: HOW GOD SAVE NIGERIA FROM GOOD LUCK.
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by Legendguru: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by muykem: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Thank God this is coming from inner calcus of GEJ. Most clueless president ever in history.
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by Wasky101: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Abeg make una allow this man rest. Gej this, Gej that, una no dey tire.
No be him brother they drag am for floor ABI u no read the article
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by Gandollaar(f): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
criminalmindz:
adoke was one of the snakes that put Nigeria in this present troubling situation. always acting sisy and weak, giving Jonathan bad advices when Buhari should have been prosecuted for pejury, he advised gej against. God punish you wherever you are, that's why Osibanjo went after him cus Osibanjo knows adoke is one of the minor reasons herdsmen is destroying the country
As in ehn.. the man is beginning to get on my nerves with his blatant hypocrisy!

Well I don't blame him, I blame Jonathan who had power but didn't know what to do with it. The idiot was there forming good guy while Yorubas and their northern collaborators ran frenzy with mischief!! This Adoke is obviously a buhari mole in PDP, and the more he denies, the more I want to rip his tongue out.

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by Kkings11: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
ff
Re: How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 by Gandollaar(f): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
efighter:

Buhari was right, most Nigeria youths are lazy, but Buhari forgot to add that most Nigeria youths are also senseless, garrulous and nincompoops. This poster is an unfortunate miscreant.
Baba keep quiet! Who your messiah epp? What right has he to denigrate Nigeria youth? How many youths has he mentored? Apart from religious and tribal bigotry, what has buhari contributed to build capacity in the youth? Even as a civilian president, is it not obvious that he despises the youths?

The guy you quoted made better sense than your buhari lifeless rant.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Fueling Uncertainty:investigating Nigeria's Subsidy Removal And Dangote Refinery / Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.