Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Meghan Markle Breaks The Internet With Romantic Birthday Message To Prince Harry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meghan Markle Breaks The Internet With Romantic Birthday Message To Prince Harry (1510 Views)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Mocheddah Is Getting Married To Prince ‘BK’ Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meghan Markle Breaks The Internet With Romantic Birthday Message To Prince Harry by Linx1234: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2019
took to their joint Instagram account to pay tribute to Prince Harry in a sweet on his birthday, praising his fatherhood skills.

The Sussex Instagram account shared a collage of Harry, who turns 35 today, including a picture of him as a baby with Princess Diana.

In the post, the former actress and Duchess of Sussex , 38, called Harry ‘her inspiration’, and praised him for being ‘an amazing father’ to their four-month-old son Archie.

The post, which racked up 55,000 likes in just 10 minutes, reads: ‘Wishing a very happy birthday to His Royal Highness Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex!’.

It continued: ‘A birthday message from The Duchess of Sussex: ‘Your service to the causes you care so deeply for inspires me every day.

‘You are the..............

Continue for more photos.......https://janefblog.com/9062-2meghan-markle-breaks-the-internet-with-romantic-birthday-message-to-prince-harry/

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle Breaks The Internet With Romantic Birthday Message To Prince Harry by BlessedNuel: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2019
Love is actually a beautiful thing
Re: Meghan Markle Breaks The Internet With Romantic Birthday Message To Prince Harry by adewest1999(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin
Re: Meghan Markle Breaks The Internet With Romantic Birthday Message To Prince Harry by Nooneonline(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
the write up dey give me headache

Re: Meghan Markle Breaks The Internet With Romantic Birthday Message To Prince Harry by Sucremamito1: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nooneonline:
the write up dey give me headache
go buy lumapil

Re: Meghan Markle Breaks The Internet With Romantic Birthday Message To Prince Harry by Nooneonline(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sucremamito1:
go buy lumapil
u re right
Re: Meghan Markle Breaks The Internet With Romantic Birthday Message To Prince Harry by Tirips(f): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wow! so we birthday mates
Re: Meghan Markle Breaks The Internet With Romantic Birthday Message To Prince Harry by extremelygolden: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=Tirips post=82256100]Wow! so we birthday mates[/quote

Happy Birthday to you.
Re: Meghan Markle Breaks The Internet With Romantic Birthday Message To Prince Harry by Tirips(f): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Thanks for the wishes buh I need more
Re: Meghan Markle Breaks The Internet With Romantic Birthday Message To Prince Harry by Tirips(f): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Keep it coming thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Rocks First Lady Of Cameroon And Her Daughter At Private Concert / My Daddy Wished Me Happy Birthday On Twitter And Didn’t Even Bother To Call Me – / Tonto Dikeh In Hot Tears, Begs Ex-lover, Prince Kpokpogri,after 'cheating'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.