Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Tyson Fury With An Almost Blind Eye, Defeats Otto Wallin In 12 Rounds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury With An Almost Blind Eye, Defeats Otto Wallin In 12 Rounds (787 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Ghana Coach Otto Addo Resigns After World Cup Exit / Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury With An Almost Blind Eye, Defeats Otto Wallin In 12 Rounds by liltee123(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
British Heavyweight, Tyson Fury, despite being blind in one eye for a majority of the match, held his own, and took down the undefeated Swedish fighter, Otto Wallin in their heavyweight boxing fight Saturday night.

The undefeated Fury, standing at 6ft9, won the 12-round bout against Otto Wallin, 6ft5, in a unanimous decision and with the victory, Fury improves to 29-0-1, including 20 wins by knockout, setting up a mouth watering multi-million dollar rematch fight with Deontay Wilder next.

HomeNews

NEWSSPORTS
Tyson Fury With An Almost Blind Eye, Defeats Otto Wallin In 12 Rounds
By Kgportal On Sep 15, 2019

British Heavyweight, Tyson Fury, despite being blind in one eye for a majority of the match, held his own, and took down the undefeated Swedish fighter, Otto Wallin in their heavyweight boxing fight Saturday night.

The undefeated Fury, standing at 6ft9, won the 12-round bout against Otto Wallin, 6ft5, in a unanimous decision and with the victory, Fury improves to 29-0-1, including 20 wins by knockout, setting up a mouth watering multi-million dollar rematch fight with Deontay Wilder next.

According to the three judges, Tyson Fury won 116-112, 117-111 and 118-110

“It was a great fight … For a majority of the fight I couldn’t see out of my left eye,” Fury said to ESPN after the fight.

“That was just what I needed, I will get the eye stitched up and come back ten times stronger. I had one eye from the third round.

“There was no sense of panic, I am a Gypsy warrior. Just congratulations to Otto Wallin.

“I enjoyed feeling a bit of blood spilling into my mouth. Now lets just get Deontay Wilder on February 22.”

Wallin said: “I did everything I could, I tried my best and Tyson is a great champion. Nobody can question my heart or question that I’m a good fighter.”

Wallin, who lost for the first time in 21 outings, was seen as an easy night’s work on Fury’s route to a rematch with WBC world heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder but he admitted he tried to hit Fury’s cut “even more” and his come-forward tactics delivered a true scrap.

See photos below;

https://kgportal.com.ng/2019/09/15/tyson-fury-with-an-almost-blind-eye-defeats-otto-wallin-in-12-rounds/

Re: Tyson Fury With An Almost Blind Eye, Defeats Otto Wallin In 12 Rounds by iAmViper(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
WHAT'S SPECAIAL ABOU FTC ON THE NEWS THAT HAS PASSED 10HRS BEFORE FP
any SOUTH AFRICAN Returnee here, share your experience
Re: Tyson Fury With An Almost Blind Eye, Defeats Otto Wallin In 12 Rounds by Adeoludt(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nice
Re: Tyson Fury With An Almost Blind Eye, Defeats Otto Wallin In 12 Rounds by iAmViper(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Second to coment gan
i'm using samsung s11 pro
Re: Tyson Fury With An Almost Blind Eye, Defeats Otto Wallin In 12 Rounds by philo04(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
this is one sport i can never do

(1) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Daughter: The Feature G.O.A.T / Nigerian Woman Claims Cristiano Ronaldo Cheated On His Girlfriend With Her / Jubilation At Old Trafford As Barcelona Star "Joins" Man Utd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.