Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Am Starting A Farm, Experienced Farmers Should Check In Here - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Am Starting A Farm, Experienced Farmers Should Check In Here (2040 Views)

South West Farmers Should Be Compensated By Fg / What FARMERS Should Do To Prevent Herdsmen &their Cows On Their Farm Land. / Ten Things Farmers Should Do In The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Starting A Farm, Experienced Farmers Should Check In Here by Gracesofar(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2019
tillaman:
the workers are okay but the thing is don’t request for the ones that have stayed with Nigerians before now, request for a new lad the ones living in their remote areas not more than 16, the ones working for me are very helpful and I also tip them I bring them clothings and my old snickers just to motivate them and so far it’s been running smooth and for the piggery, in this part of Remo it’s colosally lucrative!

Thanks so much bro. Will send a Pm perhaps we can relate off Nairaland.
Re: Am Starting A Farm, Experienced Farmers Should Check In Here by Gracesofar(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2019
tillaman:
the workers are okay but the thing is don’t request for the ones that have stayed with Nigerians before now, request for a new lad the ones living in their remote areas not more than 16, the ones working for me are very helpful and I also tip them I bring them clothings and my old snickers just to motivate them and so far it’s been running smooth and for the piggery, in this part of Remo it’s colosally lucrative!

And lastly bro, about your pig farm how did you get your piglets, what's the cost and how much do you literally spend for them to growth talking of the feed.
Re: Am Starting A Farm, Experienced Farmers Should Check In Here by tillaman(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Gracesofar:

And lastly bro, about your pig farm how did you get your piglets, what's the cost and how much do you literally spend for them to growth talking of the feed.
well I got my own piglet from different places bro, I got 20 in all from 4 different places so I tagged them with clips to avoid inbreeding, as per amount it varies with in the range of 7-10k you should get yourself a healthy piglet and feeding hasn’t been easy as some of them don’t want to eat so I castrated some males to enhance the growth and orderliness, the castrated once eat well and I started with broken rice, minerals, pigs vitamins and sometimes varieties of vegetables! I don’t feed them with pellets cause I broke their canines as soon as I received them, I broke it so they don’t injure one another while playing after I administered iron injection
Re: Am Starting A Farm, Experienced Farmers Should Check In Here by olujaidi: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Hello

Has anyone here heard of Nigeria Farmer's Group Cooperative Society? Are their investments legit? Does anyone have any warnings against investing with them? Are they creditworthy?

Pls help
Re: Am Starting A Farm, Experienced Farmers Should Check In Here by Gracesofar(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
olujaidi:
Hello

Has anyone here heard of Nigeria Farmer's Group Cooperative Society? Are their investments legit? Does anyone have any warnings against investing with them? Are they creditworthy?

Pls help

I saw there advert somewhere perhaps its even nairaland I did self. You can give it a try and come back to share your experience
Re: Am Starting A Farm, Experienced Farmers Should Check In Here by olujaidi: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gracesofar:

I saw there advert somewhere perhaps its even nairaland I did self. You can give it a try and come back to share your experience

Their packages aren't cheap. I can't stake that much on something like that
Re: Am Starting A Farm, Experienced Farmers Should Check In Here by chaipacificfarm(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2020
hello.. my name is uche ifeanyi chamberlain i dont have much to say, sir why can you start with earthen pond.. before the concrete pond... i can supply you fingerlings or juveniles.. am an hatcher.. my location is agbara Medina, opic ogun state.. call 09023732969... thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Does Anyone Know Of A Big Poultry Farm For Sale? / Giant Male Uda Ram / Fingerling Juvenile And Brooderstock Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.