Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List (2136 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by derinsola(f): 7:24pm On May 17, 2007
The actress has beaten last year's winner, Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria. She made her debut at number four in 2005 and went up to number three last year. Mates Britney Spears and Paris Hilton didn't make the cut.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/news/entertainment/galleries/entertainmentinpics.shtml?select=01#gallery

Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by Nella(f): 9:47pm On May 17, 2007
derinsola:

The actress has beaten last year's winner, Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria. She made her debut at number four in 2005 and went up to number three last year. Mates Britney Spears and Paris Hilton didn't make the cut.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/news/entertainment/galleries/entertainmentinpics.shtml?select=01#gallery

WITH HOW MUCH BRIBE??
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by hype: 12:04pm On May 18, 2007
That girl is Sooooooo annoying.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by Nella(f): 8:20pm On May 18, 2007
hype:

That girl is Sooooooo annoying.

U could never b more right!!!! she is A-N-O-Y-I-N-G!!!!!
ARRRRRRGGG!!!! i feel lyk give her the biggest blow of all!!!!

She SUCKS!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by hype: 10:47pm On May 18, 2007
@ nella. I hate dat girl with a passion.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by Nella(f): 11:01pm On May 18, 2007
hype:

@ nella. I hate that girl with a passion.

Damn!!! i don't know wat 2 say about her!!! Damn!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by OmoEko1(f): 1:51am On May 19, 2007
I was wondering to how she was #1 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by trendy(f): 9:43am On May 19, 2007
what rubbish shocked linday number one
na wayo shocked
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by hype: 11:30am On May 19, 2007
@ omoeko and trendy. I also wonder how she got there. Na wa for this their rating o!
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by iice(f): 1:59pm On May 19, 2007
How is she hot? She has one of the most unattractive tummy i have seen, and tends to wear midriff tops ewwwww!
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by OmoEko1(f): 2:40pm On May 19, 2007
hype:

@ omoeko and trendy. I also wonder how she got there. Na wa for this their rating o!
i won't be surprise if they bribed them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What happened to Nicole from pussycat doll, am sure we have ladies hotter than Lindsay like Jessica Alba, Eva Longoria
and some other beautiful ones

Even Ashley Olsen Mary-Kate and Ashlee Simpson
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by SMC(f): 3:25pm On May 19, 2007
MORE PROOF THAT THESE POLLS/LISTS ARE USUALLY RUBBISH!!! shocked
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by derinsola(f): 5:16pm On May 19, 2007
Well we don't have to blame them cos we dint know how or what they use to judge their nomineeĀ  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by hype: 11:57am On May 21, 2007
@ derinsola. I dont want to know what they want to use to judge as long as it is physical, She just dosen't worth it! When have all those hotties omoeko listed and even more.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by hype: 11:59am On May 21, 2007
@ derinsola. I dont want to know what they want to use to judge as long as it is physical, She just dosen't worth it! When have all those hotties omoeko listed and even more.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by hype: 12:00pm On May 21, 2007
@ derinsola. I dont want to know what they want to use to judge as long as it is physical, She just dosen't worth it! When we have all those hotties omoeko listed and even more.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by zigbo(f): 4:18pm On May 25, 2007
gosh!!! i wonder how they came abt that, the worst is she succeded evalongoria who's been no1 since like 2005,if they had to remove eva cudnt they ve put someone hotter. it doesnt make sense abeg.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 25, 2007
I guess the Number 1 is judged by how much vodka u can consume,how much cocaine u can snort d how many guys you can sleep with in hollywood undecided
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by kellorah: 1:13am On May 26, 2007
she's fine. i'll give it to her,
but she needs to reduce the thickness of her eyebrows.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by OmoEko1(f): 6:22pm On May 26, 2007
hype:

@ derinsola. I don't want to know what they want to use to judge as long as it is physical, She just dosen't worth it! When have all those hotties omoeko listed and even more.
I think they are trying to restore her reputation wink wink wink, but that girl isn't hot at all.

kellorah:

she's fine. i'll give it to her,
but she needs to reduce the thickness of her eyebrows.
Been FINE is different from HOT or SEXY wink, however she doesn't deserve cheesy cheesy cheesy
shaddyfr:

I guess the Number 1 is judged by how much vodka u can consume,how much cocaine u can snort d how many guys you can sleep with in hollywood undecided
You maybe be so right cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO gosh we are so mean
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by eslynera(f): 7:36pm On May 26, 2007
why do you guys hate her?? but honestly she's not hot at all.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by OmoEko1(f): 7:56pm On May 26, 2007
eslynera:

why do you guys hate her?? but honestly she's not hot at all.
Who got no reason to hate her because we don't know her from adam grin grin but i still stand for the fact that she isn't HOT at all
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by zigbo(f): 9:38pm On May 26, 2007
nt even close.

they'r jst focusing on her b%%bys
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by finemocha(f): 9:39pm On May 26, 2007
she is number 1 because she is white and famous and rich, that's all. it's a popularity contest amongst white famous people and a very small black population
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by neelsel(f): 9:47pm On May 26, 2007
@topic
Lindsay is the replica of a reject banana. The girl's skin is infested with freckles, her face looks like a drunkard(without make uP)
@finemocha, you are so right. beautiful according to the white population. Thank God, BLACK doesn't crack!!
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by OmoEko1(f): 9:51pm On May 26, 2007
neelsel:

@topic
Lindsay is the replica of a reject banana. The girl's skin is infested with freckles, her face looks like a drunkard(without make uP)

I don dey ohhhhhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy girl u are crazyyyyyyyy, i can't laugh anymore
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by Iman3(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2007
neelsel:

@topic
Why u dey insult drunkards?
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by zigbo(f): 9:57pm On May 26, 2007
finemocha:

she is number 1 because she is white and famous and rich, that's all. it's a popularity contest amongst white famous people and a very small black population

a very good number of them are white famous and rich she is nt the only one , there is jess alba,there is this jessica thats kind'a sein JTimb. cant remb.her surname, they are way hotter, the simpson sisters even hilary duff luv her,she's pretty etc, i can go on nd on . . .
Re: Lindsay Lohan Tops Us Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List by neelsel(f): 9:57pm On May 26, 2007
I-man:

Why u dey insult drunkards?

I didn't oooo, Just speaking my crazy mind, grin

(1) (Reply)

Real Gees / Pic: Fast-rising Star, Davido Buys First Car At 19 / Don Jazzy Talks About D'banj | Talent Hunt | Dating Tiwa Salvage | On The Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.