Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Mother Sells Her Twin Babies To Purchase A New Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Sells Her Twin Babies To Purchase A New Phone (652 Views)

Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper / Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Sells Her Twin Babies To Purchase A New Phone by Zouzer: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-C-i15i3Q7qM/XX2vqXbIHyI/AAAAAAAAARc/_no0N6AAMEUJAaSAVtzsTMxaL361LT4VwCEwYBhgL/s1600/12b9.jpg[/img]
A Chinese mother has been caught by Chinese authorities after she tried to sell her twin babies for 65,000 yuan(₦3,319,021) in order to purchase a new phone.

The single mother, Ma, who is in her 20s, said she sold off her babies because she was penninless and heavily in debt.

She said her boyfriend denied her and refused to take responsibility. She also said her parents had threatened to provide no help because they were angry about the pre-marital pregnancy.

According to Chinese authorities, she sold one of the babies for 45,000 yuan(₦2,297,784) and the other one for 20,000(₦1,021,237).

She sold the baby together with her boyfriend, whose name is Wu, that refused to take responsibility. She then used her shares to buy a new mobile phone, and her boyfriend used his own share of the money to payback his gambling debts, according to SAYS news.

However, Authorities say the boyfriend is nowhere to be found. The babies were recovered after the police traced the two couples that brought the baby.

Meanwhile, the babies have been returned to their mother's parents, according to Chinese news site AsiaOne.

Re: Mother Sells Her Twin Babies To Purchase A New Phone by emeijeh(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Legbegbe fan
Re: Mother Sells Her Twin Babies To Purchase A New Phone by Adeoludt(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ghenghen
Re: Mother Sells Her Twin Babies To Purchase A New Phone by blessedvisky(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Let me settle here. Fp sure die
Re: Mother Sells Her Twin Babies To Purchase A New Phone by BlessedNuel: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first angry

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Strange Men Stab RCCG Pastor To Death On The Altar During Vigil In Riv / 16 Sentenced To Death For Burning Teenager Alive / Shock As 80-yr-old Grandpa Axes 60-yr-old Wife To Death For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.