Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nollywood Battle: Toyin Abraham Set To Sue Lizzy Anjorin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Battle: Toyin Abraham Set To Sue Lizzy Anjorin (413 Views)

Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Battle: Toyin Abraham Set To Sue Lizzy Anjorin by 9jainfoparrot: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nollywood is known for its consistent drama amongst its celebrities and it is set to experience a legal one between two of its top celebrities.

The legal battle is between Toyin Abraham and Lizzy Anjorin, who were best of friends but it seems their friendship boat hit an iceberg and the fight has reached the legal climax.

Recall, Lizzy Anjorin accused Toyin Abraham of creating fake Instagram accounts to come at her colleagues and tagged her a ‘lying bastard’.

She wrote:

‘Oniro omo ale ..Na only you get fans wey dey look for trouble , why your fans no behave like this last year ?? Upper year , were was this fans when dey use to drag you dirty with egbe gbe ?Make I continue with facts. Why 99.9 percent of this account you claimed as fans always on private with zero post.

Oja ti burst faa.. God bless my fan for minding their business ,They will only explode when you come for their brand.. Besides, na some comment expose you that you are behinde the shit ..otafa soke yido bori��

Chaaaaaaange no fans get time to dey jump up and down for one person …everybody get their own problem..

If my fans cant get me private jet biko no go look for trouble …but if they come for us ?? Kill them all with everything you have’

In response to the claim, the mother of one has chosen to resort to legal measures and this was asserted in a lengthy Instagram post.

Read more: https://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/toyin-abraham-set-to-sue-lizzy-anjorin/

Re: Nollywood Battle: Toyin Abraham Set To Sue Lizzy Anjorin by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
funny asewos

(1) (Reply)

Emmys Awards 2019: Full List Of Winners / See How The Devil Is Using BBN To Manipulate People, Shocking Revelation / Jeremi Sholaye Linda Ikeji Baby Daddy Buys A 2020 Jaguar Car For His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.