Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

VIDEO: Osinbajo Reacts To Memes That ‘roast Me’ On Social Media. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Osinbajo Reacts To Memes That ‘roast Me’ On Social Media. (583 Views)

Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se / Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing / Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Osinbajo Reacts To Memes That ‘roast Me’ On Social Media. by AfroBeatDiary: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
“The media is powerful and moreso is the social media. If someone tells you it is raining and the other person says it is not. What you should do is go and check if it is raining and not necessarily report both,” Osinbajo said.

The Vice President added: “I am a firm believer in the freedom of press, whether it is responsible press or irresponsible press. What is often lacking though is the deliberate or advertent lack of curiosity about facts.

“See the issue on the President’s WAEC certificate, one would have thought that a simple investigation by the media houses would establish the truth or falsehood of the matter. With the ubiquity and anonymity of social media, everyday problems of a free press are becoming complex.

“There was a video of an occurrence in India showing some people jumping out of a burning high-rise building in May. This provocative and FAKE video had a woman cursing the President and I, our families and generations, Osinbajo said.

The Vice President also found enough time to say “I am thankful for the help and support we get everyday from the press and to say for good or for ill, at all times, whether you report nicely or not so nicely, we will always be friends and partners.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/video-osinbajo-reacts-to-memes-that-roast-me-on-social-media/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HagJZPLLPI

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Reacts To Memes That ‘roast Me’ On Social Media. by lumiday(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Yanbaba have blow.
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Reacts To Memes That ‘roast Me’ On Social Media. by dukeprince50: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
lol
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Reacts To Memes That ‘roast Me’ On Social Media. by Babtunz: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
A new s*x style is called Osinbajo; you will be the one to do the jangolover
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Reacts To Memes That ‘roast Me’ On Social Media. by Jasen1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Reacts To Memes That ‘roast Me’ On Social Media. by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Story!!! When are we going to experience the next level, vice presido

Or should we characterize that under mischievous talk

Imagine a scenario where a prof leave important matter come dey yarn this kind thing undecided

Funny country where an illiterate presides over a PHD holder grin grin why go to school then

Hmmmmmmm Lord have mercy!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Yet To Realise Why His Dynasty Failed / Biafra: IPOB Threatened To Protest Against Buhari In The US / Ethiopian Indigent Students Arrive Rochas Foundation College For Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.