Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,488 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Coworker Has Tricked Me Into Doing His Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Coworker Has Tricked Me Into Doing His Work (820 Views)

PHOTO: Deaf Transporter Spotted Doing His Thing / BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Coworker Has Tricked Me Into Doing His Work by aminalib(f): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2010
I just started at a advertisement company in Canada( i relocted from the states recently), i love my job and all it entails for the most part. When i started there was a coworker who trained me, my boss and all the employees get along with me and i feel free to say what i want when i want, i see this coworker as a mentor, he is the one that on a daily basis will email my work to me and i complete them, however  have come to find out that all the work he has been asking me to do, he is the one that is suppose to do them. infact just now he comes up to me and says he needs me to finish something because we are on a deadline and i know for a fact that HE IS THE ONE ON THE DEADLINE, i am not sure since i am so new if i should stand up to him, tell my boss or what. there are people who have been here for 3 years who have not stood up to him, all he does is stay on facebook and watch movies, granted i do the same thing but i do my work, i should not be responsible to do his work, i decided today that i will not finish his deadline and when he comes to work on Monday i will just say it was too much for me.
Re: My Coworker Has Tricked Me Into Doing His Work by Osama10(m): 4:54am On Oct 30, 2010
You say you are new, for the sake of your job tread softly.
Re: My Coworker Has Tricked Me Into Doing His Work by aieromon(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2010
If you are VERY sure about your discovery,let him know that you know.I doubt if he will continue with his gimmick.

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Tutor Wanted Urgently / How To Avoid Corruption At Work Place... / Feedmill Courier Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.