Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test (34680 Views)

Can You Maneuver This Car Out Of Here? / Naira Marley Responds After The Allegation Of Car Theft / Toyota To Unveil The New RAV4 At The New York Auto Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by conductor250: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
mejai:

Savage!! Local man can now sleep grin
Lol. Where did you see Toyota summasualting?

Poor yahoo boy looking for quick point to compare his groundnut eye Benzedes C240 to the best car in the world cheesy

Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by MarianaTrench: 1:42am On Sep 16, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Yet, majority of ignorant Nigerians condemn Honda due to their lack of reasonable judgement. ONLY in Nigeria do they rate Toyota more than Honda. The rest of the world knows Honda is better...

Honda 4 Life! cool

Honda is better than Toyota only in your mind
Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by YorubaWarrior: 4:17am On Sep 16, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Honda is better than Toyota only in your mind

Well, what does a novice know?
Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by YorubaWarrior: 4:19am On Sep 16, 2019
Dottore:

Taaaaa
No one anywhere in the world rates Honda on the same page with Toyota except clowns like you

ONLY in 9ja... even majority of Asians preferably own Hondas for their more reliable and durable engines.

Honda... the power of dreams! cool
Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by Ipodisacriminal: 4:59am On Sep 16, 2019
Exponental:
When I become rich.... Toyota wont be in my fleet.
The car is for the masses

Some Toyotas are for the real one

You will say pencil night are for the masses

You understand
Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by Olanipekun1: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaWarrior:

ONLY in 9ja... even majority of Asians preferably own Hondas for their more reliable and durable engines.

Honda... the power of dreams! cool
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by Olanipekun1: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaWarrior:

Well, what does a novice know?
[/s]
Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by YorubaWarrior: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2019
mhktaryan:

You go fear shaft eish

What shaft abeg. 9ja pple are very bad at maintenance. The same Honda we drive here without any shaft ish
Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by Exponental(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2019
CosmicJames:

You are free to buy the car of your choice.

But don't allow pride to destroy you.
Study Toyota and other brands, it lacks many features. Presently I can buy Toyota.... But I will not have two cars being Toyota. It's not pride... One utility, One luxury.
Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by Exponental(m): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2019
OfficialSam:

Try Lexus nigga, no dey make noise. Anyways, just wait till the century you will become rich. grin grin
You dont seem to understand my point. I didnt mention Lexus and Im not saying I cant buy Toyota.
Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by Olanipekun1: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaWarrior:

What shaft abeg. 9ja pple are very bad at maintenance. The same Honda we drive here without any shaft ish
[/s]
Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by mhktaryan: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

My brother, no be maintenance ish o. I guess its a general issue we have with Honda products here in naija. U too turn that steering like this ehn d thing go just embarrass u
Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by Ezeudo7: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
and I love the car..
Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by OfficialSam(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Exponental:
You dont seem to understand my point. I didnt mention Lexus and Im not saying I cant buy Toyota.

I don't get your point as well. Is Lexus not a brand of Toyota?
Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by tck2000(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:

Some Toyotas are for the real one

You will say pencil night are for the masses

You understand
Re: Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test by whyeafecfupo197: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Are you looking to buy a new car in Nigeria? The Toyota RAV4 2017 is a great choice. From its stylish exterior to its comfortable interior, the RAV4 is a great car for everyday use. To get a better understanding of this car, read our in-depth review of the Toyota RAV4 2017 in Nigeria at topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/12/toyota-rav4-2017-in-depth-review-of-nigerias-top-cars/.

Plus, its reliable engine and efficient fuel economy make it an ideal choice for long-distance trips.

The Toyota RAV4 2017 is a 4-door SUV with a sleek and modern design. Inside, the RAV4 is fitted with comfortable seats, a spacious cabin, and a wealth of features, including a power sunroof and a variety of infotainment options.

It features a bold front grille, aggressive headlights, and muscular lines that give the vehicle a sporty look. The car also comes with a generous cargo area to store all your necessities. The engine is mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission, which helps to provide a smooth and efficient ride.

Under the hood, the RAV4 is powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 176 horsepower and 172 lb-ft of torque. The car is also equipped with a variety of safety features, including advanced airbags and driver-assist systems.

All in all, the Toyota RAV4 2017 is an excellent choice for drivers in Nigeria. To learn more about this car, be sure to check out our in-depth review here: topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/12/toyota-rav4-2017-in-depth-review-of-nigerias-top-cars/..

All in all, the Toyota RAV4 2017 is an excellent choice for drivers in Nigeria. To learn more about this car, be sure to check out our in-depth review here: topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/12/toyota-rav4-2017-in-depth-review-of-nigerias-top-cars/..

To learn more about this car, be sure to check out our in-depth review here: topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/12/toyota-rav4-2017-in-depth-review-of-nigerias-top-cars/..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Peace Mass Transit Establishes Car Assembly Plant In Emene Enugu / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying / Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.