Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,551 members, 7,840,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

OAP Moet Abebe Blast A Social Media Troll , Tells Her To Fix Her Cheap Wig - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Moet Abebe Blast A Social Media Troll , Tells Her To Fix Her Cheap Wig (469 Views)

Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) / Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAP Moet Abebe Blast A Social Media Troll , Tells Her To Fix Her Cheap Wig by MhizMuna: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Controversial Nigerian on air personality, Monyeazo Abebe, popularly known as Moet Abebe has cemented her place in the headlines once again like she does best.

In the latest twist of events, the sexy radio presenter has descended heavily on a follower over a seemingly irritating comment.

after she posted : “Queens sit and watch while peasants entertain…I’m an AFRICAN BAD GAL”.

Moet did not take the followers comments lightly and descended heavily on her by calling her a “peasant” and also termed her wig “cheap ” . She added that the “peasant “follower should fix the “cheap” wig.

see more - https://www.thesleak.com/war-of-words-between-oap-moet-abebe-and-a-follower-over-a-wig-gets-social-media-buzzing/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Shared My BBA Winner Prize Money - Uti Nwachukwu Reveals / Kanye Holds Latest Open Air Sunday Service, Tells Thousands To Flee The Devil / Zlatan Buys Speed Darlington Iphone 11 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.