Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

"Back To School Video" Stopped Me From Committing Suicide -Depressed Fan To Bovi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Back To School Video" Stopped Me From Committing Suicide -Depressed Fan To Bovi (597 Views)

Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Back To School Video" Stopped Me From Committing Suicide -Depressed Fan To Bovi by craix(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Comedian, Bovi shared a screenshot of a depressed fan who told him how he saved her from committing suicide after she watched his "Back to School" Video.

Bovi who is well know for his comic character he plays in movies and videos after just a comedian.

The Comedian admits he always get messages like this on the regular basis and that his prayer point was just to make people laugh rather to make them happy.

He wrote;

I get mails like this all the time. I remember vividly my prayer to God when I started stand-up comedy professionally; “dear God, I don’t just want to make people laugh.

I want to make them happy”. Mental health issues are real. Let’s not think people are bluffing all the time.

Even people who threaten to take their lives but don’t also need help. Lastly, happiness is a choice. Let’s always remember that.

Source:
http://www.thenaijaface.com/2019/09/your-back-to-school-video-stop-me-from.html

Re: "Back To School Video" Stopped Me From Committing Suicide -Depressed Fan To Bovi by midolian(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
You never wanted to commit suicide...

Re: "Back To School Video" Stopped Me From Committing Suicide -Depressed Fan To Bovi by Praizenews: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2019
wink
Re: "Back To School Video" Stopped Me From Committing Suicide -Depressed Fan To Bovi by donstan18: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2019
Any depressed person should please stay away Akpororo's joke.
His shout alone can send you to your early grave.
Re: "Back To School Video" Stopped Me From Committing Suicide -Depressed Fan To Bovi by Wealthierboy(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

My 1st Salary In Nigeria Was Biggest Salary I’d Ever Received- Brittish Prof / Top 5 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Posed Completely Unclad 18+ / Jim Iyke's 'ex-girlfriend' Sandra Benede Looks So Alluring (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.