Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

How To Make Anims - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Make Anims (1445 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Anims by modskiller(m): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2010
Please is there anybody here dat can tell me how to make cartoons on either a 2nd or 3rd dimension platform and d software to use., thanks.
Re: How To Make Anims by ugo2u(m): 3:57am On Oct 30, 2010
there are many ways to make cartoons

1. Frame by frame animation: this can be done with photoshop in which case you have to draw each frame your self and then export it into a movie format.
2.Frame interpolation: in which the computer fits in frames for you (FLash)
3. 3D using 3ds max in which you model in 3d and use cartoon materials and lights on your scene.

But most importantly you must be able to draw very well.

So if you want to go 2D you will need,

Photoshop / Illustrator / Corel
Graphic Tablet with Graphic pen
A lot of time and patience and hardwork
Nepa

for 3D

3DS max / Maya / Cinema 4d / Toon Boom
A lot of time and patience.

If you need tutorials on these let me know I will make the videos available for you to learn. remember you need hardwork if you cant work hard dont even bother
Re: How To Make Anims by modskiller(m): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2010
Thanx a lot man, i just love making cartoons, i love them. Imma get back to u soon.
Re: How To Make Anims by melvi: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2010
@Ugo_2u

Photoshop allows tweening as well.You do not need to draw everything in Photoshop.Although Flash allows more option for tweening like scale and rotations.In Flash,you need to draw frames as well.Is just that Flash has a lot of options or tools.

We are rooting for you modskiller.Anyone seen the awesome new naruto opening.The song,animation,especially the concept is so cool.
Re: How To Make Anims by uwalakasta: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2010
Pls i need a tutorial on this my email: uwalakastanley3@gmail.com phone no. 7036429450 urgently pls.
Re: How To Make Anims by she2(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2010
@Udgo_2u please how can i also get the materials? I live in abuja, e-mail shttabidemi@yahoo.com,
Re: How To Make Anims by ugo2u(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
materials for which software?
Re: How To Make Anims by she2(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2010
@Ugo_2u 3ds Max & photoshop thanks.
Re: How To Make Anims by ugo2u(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2010
well I have the materials, If you can figure out a way for me to send them, I will be happy to get them to you
Re: How To Make Anims by she2(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2010
@Ugo_2u ok tahnks i will think over it. Please Where do u stay in Lagos and how can i contact you if i want to?
Re: How To Make Anims by ugo2u(m): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2010
call me or send an sms.
Re: How To Make Anims by she2(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2010
@Ugo_2u i don't have your number mine is 08068867888. Thanks. How was service today?
Re: How To Make Anims by solidframe(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2010
if you like,

please check videos on this link

http://www.wix.com/soundstate/project

I MADE HIS video just to see you views

feel free to share your views
Re: How To Make Anims by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2010
i dont know how to crack and activate the software u gave me pls reply here i mean autodesk 3d max pls i need urgent reply.Thanks u are really doing a great job.take care
Re: How To Make Anims by omega25red(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2010
you can also use TOONBOOM studio for animation it's easy to use. you will also need a digital tablet for this. you can check out videos about toon boom on youtube

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Adobe After Effects / What Photoshop Technique Did They Use To Arrive At This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.