Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Can Anyone Defend The Murder Of Students? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Anyone Defend The Murder Of Students? (415 Views)

We Have No Money To Defend The Naira - Reno Omokri / Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Anyone Defend The Murder Of Students? by shehuolayinka(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Folks, you get to the tipping point when the gods sit around you and say: your country is beyond salvation, redemption. Is that point, the point of nirvana- that transcendental point you no longer have desire, you no longer know suffering?

Or is it that point in which you recant beliefs and you seek redemption for the self, reconciliation for what resides within, than without? Whatever description you ascribe to it, it is the tipping point – the point of nirvana, redemption, reconciliation, rather than renunciation.

How do you arrive at that point without your country helping you to tip over? It is easy when hope is replaced by hopelessness, when answers become more questions, and life remains an illusion- or to put it more poignantly, life imitates death: you live by just dying slowly.

How does your country and its people help you? 1) When a people defend the killing of its youths and praise the country for saving their leaders from the stone-throwing youths; 2) When innocent citizens are detained, never to be heard, and the people praise the country for securing peace of the graveyard; 4) When a 70 years old woman protesting her poor condition is battered and people scream yes, she deserves it; 5) When the country becomes one big animal farm and the people turn into the characters, Boxer and Squealer screaming, “the leader is always right; four more years, four more years”. When tales of the good life are told by the new Squealers- bearers of tales of fantasies and the best lack conviction.

READ MORE: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/09/15/how-can-anyone-defend-the-murder-of-students/

Re: How Can Anyone Defend The Murder Of Students? by AgentNairaland(f): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Not In Nigeria Where Some Set Of People Are Above The Law

1 Like

Re: How Can Anyone Defend The Murder Of Students? by orisa37: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
It's heinous, barbaric and absolute abomination.
Re: How Can Anyone Defend The Murder Of Students? by Arda1000(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
there is a reason why nija is called zoo,once again welcome to the zoo aka zoogeria.
Re: How Can Anyone Defend The Murder Of Students? by blackboy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
I was disgusted when I saw the video being presented by the govt officials in the bus questioning why the police had not killed the students or had it been soldiers they were sure they would have killed the students. Very disgraceful
Re: How Can Anyone Defend The Murder Of Students? by zionmde: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
They voted Baba buhari and APC
Since those two took over power, justice has been thrown to d gutters So if u are wise enough, hide ur face for security operatives, neva dare them
Sometimes bravery is a cloned name for foolishness
Re: How Can Anyone Defend The Murder Of Students? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
As learned students they are i expected them to be civil and channel there grievances properly not behaving like touts by abusing,blocking roads and throwing stone at a woman who is old enough to be their mother even if she is the governors wife which means if they had opportunity that day they might have killed that innocent woman.i spit on their graves if that is what their parents send them school to do.
Re: How Can Anyone Defend The Murder Of Students? by gunuvi(m): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
As learned students they are i expected them to be civil and channel there grievances properly not behaving like touts by abusing,blocking roads and throwing stone at a woman who is old enough to be their mother even if she is the governors wife which means if they had opportunity that day they might have killed that innocent woman.i spit on their graves if that is what their parents send them school to do.
Someone should help me with that odunlade meme where he slapped someone. This guys is part of Nigeria problem that we are talking about

(1) (Reply)

It Will Take Nigeria 40 Years To Recover From Damage Buhari Has Done To The Econ / Nigeria Violence Needs Urgent Attention – UN Rapporteur / Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Japan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.