Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus (37057 Views)

Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
6 Nigerians have been arrested by the police in Meghalaya, India on Saturday for allegedly entering into the Asian country illegally through Bangladesh with night bus.

According to reports, the arrest of the Nigerian nationals brings to total number of foreign nationals arrested to nine within a span of two days, reports Sahara Reporters.

The Nigerians are Thomson Nwafama, 29, Chijioke Obiacha, 28, Desmond Uzochkwu, 25, Okoliegbe Henry Onyedika, 33, Okeke Justin, 32, and Chukwunyere Christian, 30.

East Jaiñtia Hill superintendent of police, Vivekanand Singh, said on Saturday that the six Nigerians travelling by night bus from Silchar to Guwahati, were detected and detained for interrogation, the Telegraph India reports.

He said,

“They admitted that they had travelled from Africa to Bangladesh on visas issued by competent authorities but had illegally entered India near Agartala on Friday."

From Agartala, they travelled by car to Silchar, and were assisted by residents of both Bangladesh as well as India, he added.

A case was registered at Lumshnong police station under the Foreigner’s Act.

On Friday, three foreign nationals were detained and arrested in the same district and also booked under the Foreigner’s Act.

The modus operandi adopted by the three — one from Ivory Coast and two from Nigeria — to enter India was the same as the one adopted by the six Nigerians.

https://lailasnews.com/6-nigerians-india-night-bus/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by lovemoi2(f): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wow
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by superior1: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Even India?

What do you expect when Nigas won’t do the right thing

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

If your boss pays you N30,000 per month,
Assuming you decided to save all without touching a dime, it will take you 36 months to make N1million (Did I hear you say 3years?)Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group To print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million

What about becoming a billionaire? That's where it gets crazy!

OK, now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime. In a year, you will have saved N12million. It will take about 84 years before you can make N1billion. (Please subtract your current age).

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people. If you can supply salt to just 12million, once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion. This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses for a job and start talking to clients/prospects

You have to stop thinking inside the box and even stop thinking outside the box...

Yes... the box is still a limitation...

You have no idea what your mind is capable of, do you?

This is what you have to do...

SET YOUR MIND FREE AND THINK LIKE THERE IS NO BOX

The possibilities are endless.

Shared as recieved

==================
Modified

A lot of persons are already displaying their negative mindset, attacking the poster instead of focusing on the message and advice in the text.

I just shared an information that I thought would benefit many of us. Im also trying to apply it too myself. I'm not a billionaire yet. You can have rest of mind now.

And if you're already planning a negative retort after reading, please keep it to yourself

158 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Igbo Amaka!!! grin

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by OB7Foreva(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmm India that is a rubbish country, I'd rather stay in Nigeria.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Jh0wsef(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
lols.. Dem think say security na only for daytime

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by ekestic1976(f): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
These folks aren't Nigerians! They're Nigerians only when they run foul of the law in foreign lands, but Biafrans whenever they want to badmouth the zoo!

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Amuluonyenaego: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
WHICH WAY NIGERIA..... IF TO SAY YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE THEM AS A COUNTRY WOULDN'T HAVE DEY STAYED AT HOME.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Olukologia24592(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
God revive Nigeria o. Ordinary India dey arrest Nigerians. God we need your help

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by TrendyP(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Shams
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by DaddyMorenike: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Up Chelsea

5 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Elemosho478: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
They are running away from one shithole to another shithole

Nyamirin are funny people

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by temmybaba(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
By their names... U shall know dem grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by CaptainMitch: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
Why dem no dey smile

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by wwwihy: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
The Nigerians are Thomson Nwafama, 29, Chijioke Obiacha, 28, Desmond Uzochkwu, 25, Okoliegbe Henry Onyedika, 33, Okeke Justin, 32, and Chukwunyere Christian, 30.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by eagleonearth(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
lovemoi2:
Wow

Ana achu ego

Call me for this machine. Cheap I must say

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by BafanaBafana: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
6 Nigerians indeed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by mmadu4: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
i thought they entered bus from Nigeria to India .

23 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Corpercorper: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
pardon them abeg ...thank God there is cocain on them

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
wwwihy:

It's Nigeria before tribe fool.

Don't play yourself dear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by lorenzos1: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Am currently in a Bus filled with Indians in another Country, they are all running from their country... Why would anyone want to go there illegally

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by AmazingELixir: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
lipsrsealed

With what is happening in India I wouldn't be surprised if that country declares her own xenophobic attacks

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by kheny12(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
mmadu4:
i thought they entered bus from Nigeria to India .
Head must be paining you.No they enter keke Napep from Abuja to Mumbai.

13 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by mmadu4: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
kheny12:
Head must be paining you.No they enter keke Napep from Abuja to Mumbai.

dude is it by force to quote someone? i get bad mouth pass u ooo better take your time

16 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by AbdOla: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Na dem Igbokwenu.For U.S na dem,SA na dem,This India na still dem....Thank u all for representing and tarnishing Naija image globally.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Americanboy35: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Even India? Nigeria has lost it as a nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Edyice: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
India of all countries lipsrsealed

I can't even go their

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin / Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death / Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.