Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:52 PM

How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? (30604 Views)

How To Bypass Password Or Pattern Lock On Your Android Smartphone / How To Hack/unlock Android Pattern Lock / The Craziest Android Pattern! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Joystark(f): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
alexola20:
Married men don't use fingerprint or face ID.
We use either very looooong password which we change from time to time or crazy pattern that we sometimes forget or 6-8 digit PIN.

You had to stretch the 'long'
Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Flashh: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
Psoul or what do you call yourself?

When did you start making use of a smartphone, owned by you? Be honest with yourself. For you to had referred using a smartphone in 2012, ""Just"".
Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Olanipekun1: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
Meliaen:

Never in my life used it. Never have I considered using it. Lol
[/s]
Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by dasphinx1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Flashh:
Psoul or what do you call yourself?

When did you start making use of a smartphone, owned by you? Be honest with yourself. For you to had referred using a smartphone in 2012, ""Just"".

You de mind them? used my 1st smartphone mid 2011 and i was just graduating from uni then. Before then, na Blackberry i i be de use. i i just de see comments de laugh since.... dey dunno

1 Like

Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Flashh: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2019
dasphinx1:

You de mind them? used my 1st smartphone mid 2011 and i was just graduating from uni then. Before then, na Blackberry i i be de use. i i just de see comments de laugh since.... dey dunno
I want to expose him to come tell me when started using smartphone. That was the reason I did ask him to tell me. He might say 2005.

No be to today, we have known many Nairalanders beating their chest on this forum, on what they ain't and have never been capable of.
Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Psoul(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2019
dasphinx1:

One thing that made me not really like going into arguments with ppl in this forum is that most of these young boys and girls beliv that everyone in this forum fall within their age bracket and they can talk anyhow.

@dasphix1 and @Flashh may be what u only know as Smartphones are these new generation smartphones like Samsung, Gionee, Infinix, Techno, iphones and others. The mentioned phones are improved smartphones.
By 2011 when you graduated from the university, I was already in my 3rd job and already had a computer and phone shop in Ph and a smaller outlet in Imo State.

I started working in the yr 1993. I dont how old u were then. I started using phone in the year 2003. Then it was few cities like Lagos, Abuja Ph that were connected to the GSM. Then it was only N750 and N1,500 airtime that were available. When u don't exhaust ur N750 or N1,500 airtime within 7 and 15days respectively, ur line will be block until u recharge again. And when ur line(SIM) got blocked, u will go to Call Centres which were very few to do a Welcome Back that will cost u about N4,500. My SIM Card cost me N22,000.

Well, let's forget long story. My first smartphone was bought in November 2003. It was Nokia 6600.
In the year 2007, I bought Nokia N90 (N-Series) another smartphone. This phone attracted 3 attacks on me. On the 3rd attack, robbers came to my house on a Sunday evening when I came back from a visit to my parents. It was only this phone and my Simon Communicator(Organizer) that they stole from my house. They did not even ask of cash. Immediately they got the phone they left. I was advised by my parents to stop using big phones before bad boys will kill me cos of it. I then bought Sagem My X-7 that same month (not a smartphone).

Let me spare u the long history of my current usage of Smartphones. I never stopped using good smartphones. I have tested many recently and will still do.

@dasphix1 and @Flashh:, that was my Smartphone little journey.
Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by dasphinx1(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Psoul:

One thing that made me not really like going into arguments with ppl in this forum is that most of these young boys and girls beliv that everyone in this forum fall within their age bracket and they can talk anyhow.

@dasphix1 and @Flashh may be what u only know as Smartphones are these new generation smartphones like Samsung, Gionee, Infinix, Techno, iphones and others. The mentioned phones are improved smartphones.
By 2011 when you graduated from the university, I was already in my 3rd job and already had a computer and phone shop in Ph and a smaller outlet in Imo State.

I started working in the yr 1993. I dont how old u were then. I started using phone in the year 2003. Then it was few cities like Lagos, Abuja Ph that were connected to the GSM. Then it was only N750 and N1,500 airtime that were available. When u don't exhaust ur N750 or N1,500 airtime within 7 and 15days respectively, ur line will be block until u recharge again. And when ur line(SIM) got blocked, u will go to Call Centres which were very few to do a Welcome Back that will cost u about N4,500. My SIM Card cost me N22,000.

Well, let's forget long story. My first smartphone was bought in November 2003. It was Nokia 6600.
In the year 2007, I bought Nokia N90 (N-Series) another smartphone. This phone attracted 3 attacks on me. On the 3rd attack, robbers came to my house on a Sunday evening when I came back from a visit to my parents. It was only this phone and my Simon Communicator(Organizer) that they stole from my house. They did not even ask of cash. Immediately they got the phone they left. I was advised by my parents to stop using big phones before bad boys will kill me cos of it. I then bought Sagem My X-7 that same month (not a smartphone).

Let me spare u the long history of my current usage of Smartphones. I never stopped using good smartphones. I have tested many recently and will still do.

@dasphix1 and @Flashh:, that was my Smartphone little journey.

Oh, if its so then i also used my first smartphone as far back as '04. Remember Sendo X? Similar to Nokia 6600 aka Nokia Mistake. My first mobile phone was Sony Ericsson T100, Samsung Blue I and True Eye respectively. Thus, my mobile phone knowledge and ownership goes way back and not limited to Gionee's, iphones, tecno nor infinix....

This post of yours reminds me of how much i bought my mtn sim that year. ₦10k..... Chai!!!

You na Bros sha. Eyed that communicator back in the days sha.... Still searching for one to buy for keeps, mobile tech history things.
Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Flashh: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2019
SMH. Psoul you haven't still answered my question, of when you started making use of a smartphone. No need for this story. All those phone you mentioned aren't smartphones. If it's to talk about using a phone, I am not new and I ain't a small boy. Forget that younger look on my profile.

I got my first Sim card, which was V-mobile ₦12,000 two weeks before getting my first phone, which was lemon screen Trium, back in 2004, few months later, I got a better looking portable and beautiful phone, which was Motorola C200. More rugged than 3310 I later made use of. Should I even talk about how many Java/Symbian phones I bought before the invention of smartphone? Haha!
Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
my finger print stopworking so i disable it i just use swip to unlock my phone. no pin
Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Psoul(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Flashh:
SMH. Psoul you haven't still answered my question, of when you started making use of a smartphone. No need for this story. All those phone you mentioned aren't smartphones. If it's to talk about using a phone, I am not new and I ain't a small boy. Forget that younger look on my profile.

I got my first Sim card, which was V-mobile ₦12,000 two weeks before getting my first phone, which was lemon screen Trium, back in 2004, few months later, I got a better looking portable and beautiful phone, which was Motorola C200. More rugged than 3310 I later made use of. Should I even talk about how many Java/Symbian phones I bought before the invention of smartphone? Haha

Lol..... Are u telling me that Nokia 6600, Nokia N90 are not smartphones? I'm trying to beliv that you've poor grasp or limited knowledge of what smartphone is. Like I said earlier in my previous comment, you beliv that smartphone are limited to these new generation smartphones.
Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Flashh: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Psoul:

Lol..... Are u telling me that Nokia 6600, Nokia N90 are not smartphones? I'm trying to beliv that you've poor grasp or limited knowledge of what smartphone is. Like I said earlier in my previous comment, you beliv that smartphone are limited to these new generation smartphones.
So, those are smartphones to you? shocked

Your level of ignorance doesn't deserve a reply from me anymore.

1 Like

Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Psoul(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2019
Flashh:
So, those are smartphones to you? shocked

Your level of ignorance doesn't deserve a reply from me anymore.

One thing I hate about ppl like u is that u are too lazy to make use of information at ur disposal. Still u keep ranting like a fool.
U have a phone, u have data and u only use it for social media chat. You hardly use it for educational purpose. Too lazy to make the simplest search to update ur gross ignorance and u still have the mouth to label someone trying to educate you an ignorant person. You see ur life.

Now take a look at those screenshots and respond to my comment.

Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Flashh: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2019
Psoul:

One thing I hate about ppl like u is that u are too lazy to make use of information at ur disposal. Still u keep ranting like a fool.
U have a phone, u have data and u only use it for social media chat. You hardly use it for educational purpose. Too lazy to make the simplest search to update ur gross ignorance and u still have the mouth to label someone trying to educate you an ignorant person. You see ur life.

Now take a look at those screenshots and respond to my comment.
I can see, your job is devoted for spreading ignorance. Ignorance is bliss to you.

You got a quark details from a quark site. You don't even know the difference between Symbian and smartphone. Go to market and say you want to get a smartphone and mention these ones for them. Come back and tell me their responses.

Telling me what I do with my data, as if I have time for that rubbish assumption you typed in replying me.

grin Talking about laziness. Well, you can sit at your residence and type with your leprous thumb to think you can just talk to anybody anyhow. Even your teacher can't stand me when they are talking about intelligent people; not to talk about you the learner.

3 Likes

Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Psoul(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
Flashh:

[color=#990000]I can see, your job is devoted for spreading ignorance. Ignorance is bliss to you.

You got a quark details from a quark site. You don't even know the difference between Symbian and smartphone. Go to market and say you want to get a smartphone and mention these ones for them. Come back and tell me their responses.

Telling me what I do with my data, as if I have time for that rubbish assumption you typed in replying me.

grin Talking about laziness. Well, you can sit at your residence and type with your leprous thumb to think you can just talk to anybody anyhow. Even your teacher can't stand me when they are talking about intelligent people; not to talk about you the learner.[/color

Hahahahahaha... Intelligence my foot. This kind of intelligence you are displaying here by calling Wikipedia a quark website, condemning their founded and proved evidence and based ur argument on market people's opinion.

What kind of intelligent person are u. I'm so disappointed. I never knew I have bn talking with a person with very poor level of understanding.
Abeg bye bye.
Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Flashh: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Psoul:

Hahahahahaha... Intelligence my foot. This kind of intelligence you are displaying here by calling Wikipedia a quark website, condemning their founded and proved evidence and based ur argument on market people's opinion.

What kind of intelligent person are u. I'm so disappointed. I never knew I have bn talking with a person with very poor level of understanding.
Abeg bye bye.
Says a dimwit, who can't differentiate the difference between smartphone and Symbian phone. So, if they ask you to mention smartphones, you will mention those?

Your ignorance dwarfs the Empire State Building.
Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Psoul(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Flashh:

Says a dimwit, who can't differentiate the difference between smartphone and Symbian phone. So, if they ask you to mention smartphones, you will mention those?

Your ignorance dwarfs the Entire State Building.

You are a pure illiterate in phone technology. You kept mentioning symbian phones without even knowing what symbia is all about. Symbia is just a smartphone Operating System (OS) based on keypad phones while Android is an OS based on touch screen phones.

Unfortunately for symbia, Android has finally killed it. May be in years to come, another OS will be developed which will kill Android and children born within that age will take only phones carrying that OS as smartphones. Then you'll be telling them that you once used Infinix Hot8 and they'll tell u that the phone is not a smartphone that it is an Android phone. That is the kind of argument u are making now.

Try to read up what u don't know and stop arguing like a fool.

1 Like

Re: How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? by Flashh: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Psoul:

You are a pure illiterate in phone technology. You kept mentioning symbian phones without even knowing what symbia is all about. Symbia is just a smartphone Operating System (OS) based on keypad phones while Android is an OS based on touch screen phones.

Unfortunately for symbia, Android has finally killed it. May be in years to come, another OS will be developed which will kill Android and children born within that age will take only phones carrying that OS as smartphones. Then you'll be telling them that you once used Infinix Hot8 and they'll tell u that the phone is not a smartphone that it is an Android phone. That is the kind of argument u are making now.

Try to read up what u don't know and stop arguing like a fool.
Nigga, enough of this illiteracy of yours. Stop showcasing your ignorance to me, and rest of the people who might happen to see your comments, and be disappointed in you after seeing this. grin

I stopped reading your hogwash, after the bolded.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10069650_1566300600119_jpeg6ac7ab6c9a0bcbacd6435ffd447ac5cc

If you want me to enlight you more about QWERTY Android phones, I have more proves with screenshots.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10257722_screenshot20190920120820_jpeg2d934784641a6808db320824659c8eaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things You Have Forgotten How To Do Because Of Your Phone / Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life / Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.