Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

The Sensor And The Remote Control Spiritual Lesson - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sensor And The Remote Control Spiritual Lesson (235 Views)

The Reinhard Bonnke's Farewell Crusade: A Great Lesson. / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sensor And The Remote Control Spiritual Lesson by chrisnwoke1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
The remote sensor of my laptop computer got missing... And without this sensor, the remote will be useless as it cannot be used without the sensor.

Since it's more stressful for me to use the laptop computer without the sensor controlled remote, i went out immediately to get the sensor alone, not minding the rainy weather.

I got to the computer stores and asked for a remote sensor for purchase but they declined by telling me that the sensor cannot be sold alone. Anyone who needs the sensor must also buy the remote...they both come together.

Something struck my mind outside at the stores right in that cold night.

The sensor is inserted into the USB port of the computer and the remote can hence control it from any corner of the room.

HERE IS THE LESSON TO LEARN

The sensor is a picture of the Holy Spirit and the Remote is a picture of Jesus Christ.

Without the Holy Spirit (sensor) inside your life, the Lord Jesus (remote) cannot control you from wherever He is

He leads us by His Spirit within us.

You cannot buy the Holy Spirit (sensor) without having the full salvation in Christ (remote) package.

Simon the sorcerer wanted the Holy Spirit without a desire to receive Jesus Christ in his life...

Many people today want the manifestations of the great sensor (The Spirit) without coming under the total submission of Jesus Christ the Great Remote Control of our finite lives on this side of the Jordan.

I finally obliged to buy the remote control with the sensor as I was instructed.

If you must get the sensor (Holy Spirit), buy the remote package (Jesus) which is only bought via repentance and faith.

Forget the deceit of religion, all those who haven't repented genuinely have not come under the government of Jesus Christ the Great Remote Control of our lives and such one are standing on a sinking sand that climaxes in eternal hell.

You have been instructed, so do the needful now.

Blessed Week Ahead of You☑

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
http://facebook.com/ApostleChrisNwoke

WEBSITE FOR FREE AUDIO SERMONS DOWNLOAD
www.gagsermons.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Words Are More Powerful Than The Devil. / To Dissolve Plans For Separation And Divorce "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " / Jesus Christ Proof: Dawkins In Shock Archaeological Evidence Claim Over Messiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.