Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User (26415 Views)

'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User / Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by Damfostopper(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2019
Take this biitch seriously at ur own peril
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2019
mercyvivv:
I think its somewhat true, but how do you come up with the stats; 60%?!!

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
That statical figure was not researched rather it is mere assumption
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by OutfitSystems: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2019
I just feel Both men and woman should try to be really hygienic as possible...

BTW I need help with putting up educating content about healthy and staying fit on Nairaland but each time I put up a post fully researched and written, Nairaland Mods find it in the greatest HIGH PEDESTALS to ban the content without even giving any reason why?

Please, you can help by contributing on what I need to do right so I can put up content that will benefit a lot of people. Thank you as you do so.
https://www.nairaland.com/5407094/why-does-posts-get-banned
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2019
the girl that wrote this and the op dunno how to tell their BF how to be clean at all times.
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by Donaldpros(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
[quote author=Prettiedame post=82271649]Men are not the reason she doesn't have sense. [/quote
help me send some of this sense package for her...goodbye
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by Donaldpros(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Men are not the reason she doesn't have sense. [/quote
pls take transport andhelp me send some of this sense package for her...goodbye u hear..
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
The last time I let my penis drop in the bowl was when I was about 13
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by bentwood85(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
BobiNick:

They do but their Virgina hardly touch to toilets. These affections don't fly by air. Unlike we guys, when we sit in a toilet to poo you know our penis will definitely touch the toilets and many of us dont see that as anything especially in places like hotels or other public places were we just feel its a clean environment forgetting that these infections are not about the dirty environment but those who use it as well.
I can hardly use a toilet outside my home even in a hotel without properly wrapping a tittle around my penis if I need to sit on the toilet and poo no matter how clean the place looks.

This is actually the point the Lady is trying to make and remember she said 60% and trust me that could not be far from that because many guys don't wash their penis after pooing unless they they their bath.

You are getting it wrong.. Most ladies think the male penis have direct contact with the toilet water when he is pooing..
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by renewable1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Really, but women are mostly infected especially from dirty toilets.

Get our 1kva solar power system with solar panel for 140k.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by Vikynas: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lia Mohammed go advice your fellow olosho concerning cucumbers carriot and rest vaginal infections too
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by 1759ademola(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
IF YOU WASH IT, YOU'RE WASHING THE AROMA AWAY.
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by mechanics(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Stories
for the gods.

1 Like

Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by koboko69: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
In this century some people still believe there is one infection waiting on the toilet sit for u to carry around. Ok na
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by Impliment: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
I cannot understand what this fellow is saying. Virginal infections are majorly caused by ladies due to carelessness of some of them when it comes to personal hygiene.
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by seanjy4konji: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
that delish girl masturbates anywhere men are being insulted...

she must be really depressed and unhappy in life....
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by crixtech: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lies in my opinion... 60% of vaginal infections are caused due to poor hygiene and contact from sharing toilets
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by jibrilELsudan: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Very true. That's why I always tell men to always shoot their hot cum in her mouth instead of her kukunase.

Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by Dearlord(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
What wonderful fake assessment.
How can a penis be so long to be walloping in a WC or Pit latrine?
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by blackgold2018(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Flier:
It’s all about women,selfish creature
What of men infected by women
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by MrWTF(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
EkunKekere:
WTF?!? When did Satan get a Twitter account?

Even God is on Twitter shocked

Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
lies, girls are disease factory, due to the nature of their kpekus,
without females ,there would be nothing like std in this world

Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by ngwababe(f): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Very much true.
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
ibechris:
Medically,she is very right. As a man, I know for sure that it's as a result of ignorance that most men do make these mistakes.

Some Nigerian men are terribly dirty,I mean they can put on boxers for three days and not care for the penis,that one is one of the contributory factors.
Lmao how come men treat toilet infections except they are having unprotected sex?
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by kalu61(m): 12:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
It's false, the vagina contains more micro-organisms than any part in the human anatomy, so it has higher tendency to produce infections.
Do your research well
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by Lawly: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
When we are living in a world where atleast 2 out of 5 Vagina is positive to Gonorhoea, Syphilis, Chylamdia, Genital wat etc, Vagina is the bedrock of infections not penis, one funny thing this disease miqht live wit them without even knowing they have it, but make man carry Gono after 3 days na him body go telam

At last sb is talking out of experience �
Re: ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User by Lawly: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Damfostopper:
Take this biitch seriously at ur own peril

Aaaaagh aaaaaagh! Oga why you take am personal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele / How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? / Drug Scarcity Looms In Nigeria As India Suspends Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.