Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid (1861 Views)

Niger State NDLEA To Go After Drug Peddlers Before 2023 Elections / ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers / Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by NaijaNews101: 1:16am On Sep 16, 2019
Two Nigerian men die after drug they swallowed burst open in their stomach during a flight (video)

Two Nigerian men identified as Chigozie Pascal Aniagbado and Chijioke Chidioka Ogbuefi, met their untimely death after the drug they swallowed burst open in their stomach during a flight from Brazil to Ethiopia.

Despite being placed on oxygen during the 12-hour flight, the drug mules died before an emergency landing could be conducted. According to an eyewitness, they couldn’t land in the nearest country because it had ebola.

An eyewitness wrote;

Just IN:: At this moment am in ethopian Airline from Brazil to Ethiopia my sit number is 30D which falls at the middle in between two men ,they are all black skin like me ……,The flight was 12hrs journey ,the young man at my right ask me to check the flight map to know how far we have gone which I did we already half the journey ……

Then he said to me do you speak Igbo I said yes ,he said he doesn’t know if he will make this journey that it seems the drugs he swallowed must have expired its stay in his system ,then my mind sink right inside my stomach ,I began to shiver ,he said don’t be scared it’s not in the bag is inside my body ….he said I should stand and get him drinking water

I refuse standing cos I was scared he may insert something in my bag ,I have to wave for the air hostess to come ,she came and serve him water ,he demands for food ,he was given …..he became calm ,few minutes later he brought an olive oil from his bag and drink ………

This moment I was confused I don’t know what to do ,then he started shivering /panicked & fell down that was when all the doctors in the plane assembled,questioning ,asking his country & tribe ,his blood was tested for sugar samples & high blood pressure…..he was able to open that he swallowed drugs.

As I speak his vomiting blood ,my God I don’t know what will lead a young strong man to this ,as I type now his gasping out the doctors has to put him on oxygen ,his progress is slow ,

His name is CHIGOZIE PASCAL ANIAGBADO
, We just discovered another person is behaving same way why ?why brining shame to the hard working other Nigerians?His name CHIJIOKE CHIDIOKA OGBUEFI …..

Because of them we are having emergency landing ,the pilots said no matter their crime ,it’s their priority to keep them alive

We couldn’t land the said country has Ebola ,so we proceed while they are on oxygen….. One if men is the son of of Best biscuits and he lost is father last year. While typing, I was told they had lost the battle. May their soul rest in piece

Watch the video through the below link…
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/news/two-nigerian-men-die-after-drug-they-swallowed-burst-open-in-their-stomach-during-a-flight-video/
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by eleko1: 1:23am On Sep 16, 2019
cool good for them
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by MetaPhysical: 1:46am On Sep 16, 2019
Then he said to me do you speak Igbo I said yes

Stop calling them Nigerians abeg! What nonsense!! angry

He asked clearly "do you speak Igbo"?

They are in international airspace and he identified as "Igbo", not Nigerian.

So title should be "TWO IGBO MEN DIE AFTER DRUG IN THEIR STOMACH BURST OPEN".

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by FatherBona: 3:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Submit their names for NCAN assessment

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by OGand99others: 4:39am On Sep 16, 2019
D
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by astrodome: 4:55am On Sep 16, 2019
Two Anambra boys. The degree of greed for money among Anambra youths would make Zik turn in his grave. The disgrace of the great Igbo race. This type of incidence and death sentences in Asia need to continue to happen, to save Igbos from these type of things.

I am an Igbo and I approve this message

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by Godons1: 5:35am On Sep 16, 2019
Igbo's Amaka. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't feel sorry for them.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by helinues: 5:39am On Sep 16, 2019
Na money people dey find reach so by Puting their lifes on the line

Oga oo
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by PDJT: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2019
-If true, they have won the Darwin’s award. Ignorance and Stupidity are not Igbo.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by thundafire: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Some useless greedy Igbos are bringing real shame to their tribe is dis how dey will tarnish dey name of Biafra if given and Fula is are dey major cause of Terrorism in Nigeria.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by Bofoy4(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2019
Ohhhh
Igbo's don die finish
For obodo Igbo
What a shame
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by Arda1000(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2019
get rich or die trying.....thats why the igbos always succeed,in their next life they will try and make money in more easier ways.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2019
You for talk am say two igbo men die after hard drugs they were ferrying bursted in their belle.
Nonsense people being they give Nigeria bad name since 18th century.
I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by efighter: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2019
Nah Yorubas cause am.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst Open In Their Stomach...vid by efighter: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2019
Arda1000:
get rich or die trying.....thats why the igbos always succeed,in their next life they will try and make money in more easier ways.

Continue in your illegal business in the name of get rich or die trying, very soon the log arm of the law will catch up with you. Then you will blame Yorubas for your misfortunes.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Victory Against Andy Ruiz / Trudeau Threatens Trump For Stopping Shipment Of Masks To Canada / Ritual Blood And Death ,the Spiritual Side Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.