Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Tiny Could Also Face Up To a Year In Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiny Could Also Face Up To a Year In Jail (714 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) / Oscar Pistorius To Face Up To 15 Years In Jail For Reeva Steenkamp Killing / Chris Brown May Face Up To Four Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiny Could Also Face Up To a Year In Jail by rockers: 3:27am On Oct 30, 2010
T.I. was slapped with a hefty 11-month prison sentence for violating his probation, and now his wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle must face the consequences of her arrest last month.

The Atlanta singer has been charged with possession of the drug ecstasy after she and her husband were arrested on L.A.’s Sunset Strip in September, reports TMZ. If convicted, she could face up to a year behind bars for the violation.

T.I. wasn’t charged with possession of a controlled substance when he went before a judge earlier this month, which would have significantly increased his sentence. The District Attorney chose not to prosecute him because he was already set to serve time for a probation violation resulting from the L.A. arrest.

Tiny’s close friend and fellow Xscape member Kandi Burruss said that Tiny remains strong despite her husband’s prison sentence, expected to begin next week. “She’s doing fine,” the “Real Housewife of Atlanta” told Rap-Up TV. “She’s just strong. She doesn’t really let a lot of things get her down, and if she did, she’s not gonna let you know

Re: Tiny Could Also Face Up To a Year In Jail by chyz1: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2010
Like, um, so?
Re: Tiny Could Also Face Up To a Year In Jail by tollu: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2010
Heavenly Father forgive me for what I am about to say/type.

This chick has some seriously porcine features.

(1) (Reply)

Hiren - 400 Softwares For System Repair And Maintenance! / Rejected Contestants Show Emotions On Nigerian Idols / Research: Good-looking People Are Among The Cleverest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.