Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k (1321 Views)

I Need 50-60k Loan And Will Pay Back 3 Month With Interest / 3million Naira Loan Needed To Payback 5million Naira In Three Weeks. / A 9-month Payback Business Loan Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k by Stpirate(m): 4:23am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: 60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:41am On Sep 16, 2019
Stpirate:
Good day house, My Name is Daniel Olisaemeka Obiosa, please i need a loan of 60K from anyone who can help to pay back 90K over a span of 10 Months.

I need the loan to complete my final registration and clearance in school(Niger Delta University) so i can go for service as i have already wasted a year at home unable to complete the money i need.

I reside in Port Harcourt, Rivers state and am ready to provide any needed document to anyone who can sincerely help
In NDU, you don't pay such money for "final registration and clearance"

I sponsored two girls in that school.

1 Like

Re: 60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k by Stpirate(m): 4:54am On Sep 16, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
In NDU, you don't pay such money for "final registration and clearance"

I sponsored two girls in that school.

It is not for clearance alone but for part of my final year school fees and clearance, i finished in the 2016/2017 session but did not pay my school fees and as such could not register, if you can help let me know, cause am very frustrated about it
Re: 60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2019
Stpirate:

It is not for clearance alone but for part of my final year school fees and clearance, i finished in the 2016/2017 session but did not pay my school fees and as such could not register, if you can help let me know, cause am very frustrated about it
What's my business with your frustration?

You graduated two years ago and couldn't make a dime with your Knowledge, Time and energy. that means, you are a useless graduate na. Lazy person angry

Wasted fellow that couldn't hustle 60k in 2 years wants to borrow it to pay back 90k in 10months. Naso life easy? cheesy

If you have broke parent/Guardian, now that you're done with school, you have enough time to hustle for your needs. You're no longer attending classes so, go hustle and come back for your clearance. It's not like after the clearance and nysc, companies would be falling all over themselves to employ you.

3 Likes

Re: 60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k by Stpirate(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
What's my business with your frustration?

You graduated two years ago and couldn't make a dime with your Knowledge, Time and energy. that means, you are a useless graduate na. Lazy person angry

Wasted fellow that couldn't hustle 60k in 2 years wants to borrow it to pay back 90k in 10months. Naso life easy? cheesy

If you have broke parent/Guardian, now that you're done with school, you have enough time to hustle for your needs. You're no longer attending classes so, go hustle and come back for your clearance. It's not like after the clearance and nysc, companies would be falling all over themselves to employ you.

Wow, Sir, a simple no, i won't help or can't help would do, do not say things that will literally kill someone. You have passed judgement when you don't know all the facts and where i am today is not from a lack of trying.

Useless Graduate
Worthless Fellow
Lazy Person

Your insults are noted.

I am not worthless, i have value, though it doesn't seem so now.
I am not Lazy either, i have worked as a science teacher for the Good part of 1 Year now honestly and already have some funds for my reg/clearance
I am not useless as a Graduate, we sometimes forget that a lot of times we need the right resources to use our knowledge.

I have heard your words and i hope you never have to face a fraction of my pain in your life

2 Likes

Re: 60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k by Ybaby: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Stpirate:

Wow, Sir, a simple no, i won't help or can't help would do, do not say things that will literally kill someone. You have passed judgement when you don't know all the facts and where i am today is not from a lack of trying.

Useless Graduate
Worthless Fellow
Lazy Person

Your insults are noted.

I am not worthless, i have value, though it doesn't seem so now.
I am not Lazy either, i have worked as a science teacher for the Good part of 1 Year now honestly and already have some funds for my reg/clearance
I am not useless as a Graduate, we sometimes forget that a lot of times we need the right resources to use our knowledge.

I have heard your words and i hope you never have to face a fraction of my pain in your life

Sorry dear - remove all his insults and take the many wisdom he shared with you.
You are a man !!!! man means hustle - it means hardwork. All roofs in the world were nailed there by men so it is a bit some how for a man to be parading the internet looking for loan/handouts instead of shamelessly labouring as alabaru in the market with a plan.

Once again apologies for the insult but if it was in real life you asked total strangers for a loan in the market they cn bring out tire and matches.

It ia well with you AND MAY YOUR HUSTLE PAY OFF

1 Like

Re: 60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k by Stpirate(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ybaby:

Sorry dear - remove all his insults and take the many wisdom he shared with you.
You are a man !!!! man means hustle - it means hardwork. All roofs in the world were nailed there by men so it is a bit some how for a man to be parading the internet looking for loan/handouts instead of shamelessly labouring as alabaru in the market with a plan.

Once again apologies for the insult but if it was in real life you asked total strangers for a loan in the market they cn bring out tire and matches.

It ia well with you AND MAY YOUR HUSTLE PAY OFF
Thanks for sharing and i am not looking for handout or freebies, i don't expect it in the slightest. What i wanted to do is time sensitive but i can still take another year and do it, so thank you, i will do it myself
Re: 60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k by Okwori12(m): 6:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Is well, God will help you. I wish I have the money
Re: 60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k by Stpirate(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2019
Okwori12:
Is well, God will help you. I wish I have the money
Thank you
Re: 60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k by comtem2011: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2019
If you can't help, don't add more problem to the person asking for help. Mind what you say to others, now that suicidal thought is in the air. @Op, May your helper locate you.
Re: 60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k by Stpirate(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2019
comtem2011:
If you can't help, don't add more problem to the person asking for help. Mind what you say to others, now that suicidal thought is in the air. @Op, May your helper locate you.
Thanks
Re: 60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k by Ybaby: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Stpirate:
Thanks for sharing and i am not looking for handout or freebies, i don't expect it in the slightest. What i wanted to do is time sensitive but i can still take another year and do t, so thank you, i will do it myself

LOL

Quite contradicting. Glad you learned your lesson.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder - Just hustle hard

1 Like

Re: 60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k by Stpirate(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ybaby:

LOL
Quite contradicting. Glad you learned your lesson.
You seem to have a chip on your shoulder - Just hustle hard
Not a Chip, just a lesson learned, a very hard one but a very good one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is Back, But Pays Those With Less Cash First / I Was Merge To Get Help From MMM Nigeria / How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.