Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Moto E6s: Coming With Nice Features In Your Budget - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moto E6s: Coming With Nice Features In Your Budget (812 Views)

WOW! Iphone 12 Pro Coming With 64-megapixel Camera, 4,440mah Battery / Hisense King Kong 6 Coming With A Combined Battery Capacity Of 10,010mah / Top 3 Features In Iphone X Which Some Android Users Wished They Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moto E6s: Coming With Nice Features In Your Budget by harryodilli19(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2019
Motorola is all set to launch the Moto E6s today in India. The smartphone is speculated to be the rebranded variant of Moto E6 Plus that the company unveiled at the IFA 2019 held in Berlin.
The upcoming smartphone is said to come with a dual rear camera, MediaTek Helio P22 SoC along with 4GB of RAM. I feel like Helio P22 has become the first choice of Smartphone companies and the chipset is also working consistently great.
I am hoping it gets released in Africa pretty soon. What do you think?
Re: Moto E6s: Coming With Nice Features In Your Budget by samueloyem19: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Even I am impressed by the processing unit of the phone. Best is the MediaTek processing unit being paired with 4GB RAM, that's great!
Re: Moto E6s: Coming With Nice Features In Your Budget by bennyefosa19: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
I am a fan of Motorola for its stock android. here helio P70 is a great choice with Pie out of the box. The camera features are the best here

(1) (Reply)

Realme XT Vs Realme 5 Pro Which One Has More Value? / How To Turn Off Screen Overlay Detected On Android Device / Which Is More Suitable For Nigerians A92020 A52020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.